Xbox One Controller - doesn't update via USB cable on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox One Controller - doesn't update via USB cable on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Support, I have an issue with the Xbox One controller on Windows 10, these days I tried to play with Fortnite but I found some fps and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xRidley7, Jul 28, 2018.

1. xRidley7
    xRidley7 Guest

Hi Microsoft Support,

I have an issue with the Xbox One controller on Windows 10, these days I tried to play with Fortnite but I found some fps and lag problems during the game. Thinking there was a problem with the controller firmware I wanted to update it, so I installed your
    "xbox accessories" application and I connected the controller with an USB cable. Then I held down the Wireless enrollment button of the controller until it blinked and finally I clicked on the "Configure" button of the App, but it doesn't respond, I keep clicking
    it but it doesn't work. How can I solve?

Waiting for an answer

P.S: Sorry for the bad english, I'm italian Xbox One Controller - doesn't update via USB cable on Windows 10 :D

:)

xRidley7, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Mojin9000
    Mojin9000 Guest
    Xbox One Controller on PC not being recognized?

Hi guys,

my old 360 controller broke so I connected my Xbox One Controller via USB cable to my pc.

Sadly my pc doesn't recognize that the controller has been connected. The USB cable definitely works fine for It charges the batteries.

I use Windows 10 with the newest update.

Any suggestions what to do?

Cheers.

Mojin9000, Jul 28, 2018
  3. mandark0
    mandark0 Guest
    Xbox Accessories App doesn't find my controller

i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. after upgrading i installed the Xbox Accessories App to update the firmwares of my two xbox one controllers. at first it didn't find my controllers using the wireless adapter. only after connecting them with a USB-cable,
    it found them and was able to update them. today i wanted to look again for a firmware update. but now, the app can't find any of the two controllers, even when connected via USB-cable.

any advice on how to fix this?

mandark0, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Xbox One Controller - doesn't update via USB cable on Windows 10

This page has the detail on how to update your controller on Windows 10: How to Update Your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You shouldn't need to click the connect button on the controller, just plugging it in via USB should be enough to recognize it by the computer and be able to update through the Accessories app.

PalmettoBling, Jul 28, 2018
  5. xRidley7
    xRidley7 Guest
    xRidley7, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: