Xbox one controller doesn't turn off

Discus and support Xbox one controller doesn't turn off in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello good people, recently bought a new xbox one s since my previous one's warranty was close to end and I'm having an annoying issue. Every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXProphet56Xx, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Xbox one controller doesn't turn off

Hello good people, recently bought a new xbox one s since my previous one's warranty was close to end and I'm having an annoying issue. Every time I turn off the console, the controller doesn't. It stays on 'till it runs out of battery life. Has anyone dealt
    with this problem? Any idea on how to solve it?

Ps. I checked if there was a new update for both controller and console but everything is fine. Tried other controllers, with both regular battery and xbox charge & play kit.

:)

xXProphet56Xx, Nov 28, 2018
  2. (Rarely appears) Xbox One S controller tries syncing after turning off Xbox One S

This is rarely popping up but sometimes when I turn off my Xbox one s the controller doesn't turn off with it and it looks for a console to sync to. Last time it happened I had to turn on the Xbox then shut it off again just because the controller stayed
    on.

NathanWigintonOK, Nov 28, 2018
  3. MeValexx
    MeValexx Guest
    Xbox one cannot control direcTV receiver

I can see TV, but the Xbox cannot control the receiver. So it doesn't turn off when the Xbox turns off, none of the kinect commands work, and the controller cannot change channels. The directv controller is on IR mode.

Xbox one

directv receiver: H23-600

MeValexx, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest

Christyna64, Nov 28, 2018
  5. VindRaider
    VindRaider Guest
    One quick fix is to just remove the batteries (which will turn off the controller for sure, and save batteries too). But this is not ideal and such a hassle. Secondly, try to bind your Xbox with this new controller again (as it might be still considering
    the old controller as the primary controller). Please follow these steps: How to Sync an Xbox One Wireless Controller with Your Console

VindRaider, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: