xbox one controller disconnects???

Discus and support xbox one controller disconnects??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same problem for me and a friend of mine....only since the adapter update. Need to fix!! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ATLJAY7, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. RonLh
    RonLh Guest

    xbox one controller disconnects???


    Same problem for me and a friend of mine....only since the adapter update. Need to fix!!
     
    RonLh, Mar 26, 2014
    #16
  2. Has anyone returned their headset or headset adapter to see if a new headset adapter fixed this issue?

    I am beginning to think that it might be a problem with the headset adapter and not the firmware update.

    This doesn't seem to be an epidemic but more of an isolated problem for certain customers.
     
    TowableBadge689, Mar 26, 2014
    #17
  3. iBradzy
    iBradzy Guest
    K so got the day one edition console and controller never had a problem with it ever until i bought the new chat adapter and a new astro a40 headset with mix amp pro so i connect it all up and do the controller update now all of a sudden my controller will
    randomly disconnect from the console until i turn my controller off and back on again? I contacted support and they said i should send the controller in and they will send me a new one within 1 month.. Now im not been funny but when iv paid for my day one
    console/controller it mignt be just me but i don't feel happy knowing i need to pay to send my day one controller back to get a normal controller in return plus lose 1 month of xbox live gold + game time with my friends? Is this a problem that will be sorted
    out in an update or should i just take another £35 out of my own pocket to buy a new controller right now cause i just don't have the patience to wait another month to get a controller back? Also the controller only has the problem with wireless it never disconnects
    with the plug and play kit plugged in, people will say just leave the plug and play charge kit in then but to me that's not the point you pay for something you want it working how it should.
     
    iBradzy, Mar 27, 2014
    #18
  4. ATLJAY7
    ATLJAY7 Guest

    xbox one controller disconnects???

    ok update my controller along with stereo headset have started to work normally. i don't need the plug and play i can boot up my xboxone with the stereo headset attached and it works flawlessly. that is until the battery charge goes past half way. then it
    will disconnect once fully charged back to working normally
     
    ATLJAY7, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. MattyRums Win User

    Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

    Xbox one remote just work few inches from the console

    LuxuriantPear3,

    When you say "remote" "...stop sync", I think you are referring to the Xbox One controller...? If so, may I suggest following up with "Xbox One
    Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    ". Let us know if this helps.

    support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-disconnects

    SA
  7. DENAz666 Win User

    Switching on xbox with xbox controller but controller unable to connect to xbox afterwards

  8. NW EXPRESS Win User

    Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

    My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  9. greg_window10_instal Win User

    My Xbox Controllers keep dropping its wirless connecting from my Xbox.

Thema:

xbox one controller disconnects???

Loading...
  1. xbox one controller disconnects??? - Similar Threads - controller disconnects

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  4. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  5. Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the...
  6. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  7. Controller and headset disconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller and headset disconnect: I have an Xbox series X, a basic white controller and a Hyper X cloud X wireless headset. From time to time whatever game I’m on starts getting extremely laggy and the audio very glitchy, and then...
  8. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  9. My Controllers keep repeatedly disconnecting from my Xbox. Is it over?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Controllers keep repeatedly disconnecting from my Xbox. Is it over?: in the last few weeks or so, my controllers seem to be completely disconnecting on its own. Ive checked the batteries, replaced them, stood closer, plugged my xbox into the wall (not a power...
  10. Controller disconnects and headset crackles

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnects and headset crackles: Anybody know a permanent fix for my problem? Trying different controllers and headsets yet the problem continues. Ive reset my console, downloaded latest firmware, enabled dolby atmos, manually...