Xbox one controller disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox one controller disconnecting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I have a Wired Xbox One controller for my PC and it worked perfectly untill like 5 days ago when i was in the middle of a game of rocket league... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JimRijkse, Jul 21, 2018.

1. JimRijkse
    JimRijkse Guest

Hey,

I have a Wired Xbox One controller for my PC and it worked perfectly untill like 5 days ago when i was in the middle of a game of rocket league and it just didn't work anymore. The little lamp at the top of my controller is still on but the controller is
    not reacting anymore, The controller does work at the beginning the but after like 2 minutes after i started up my pc it doesn't react anymore. I had this controller for about half a year

Can you help me?

:)

JimRijkse, Jul 21, 2018
  2. wolfspidr
    wolfspidr Guest
    wolfspidr, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Quartson
    Quartson Guest
    Would You Like A Different Controller?

Yes but only because I feel my the Xbox one controller disconnects too often.

Quartson, Jul 21, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 21, 2018
  5. JimRijkse
    JimRijkse Guest
    It didnt work because my controller is directly connected to my pc ( i don't have a console) and all the tips are for a wireless controller, i have a wired controler

JimRijkse, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: