Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have installed the controller drivers for the xbox one to my computer, and have connected my controller with a USB cable. Whenever i use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zanzoman, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Zanzoman
    Zanzoman Guest

I have installed the controller drivers for the xbox one to my computer, and have connected my controller with a USB cable. Whenever i use the controller, it always have the left analog stick moving right even in the centre position.
    I have tried this on multiple controllers, and i believe that the analog stick has two default positions, very close to one another. One in the true centre and one a little right, and my controller always reverts to the right position, but only on pc. This
    has happened for multiple controllers, and because it only happens on pc i think it is the controller drivers but my drivers are all up to date. Any suggestions?

:)

Zanzoman, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Xbox one controller has one flaw

When you compare the xbox one controller to the ps4 controller, the xbox one controller has one flaw.

More of a health and safety problem actually.

The "r3" right analog stick on the xbox one controller takes a bit of force to push it in, alot more force compared to the ps4 controller. ps4 controller right analog stick, you can push it in many times with out any repercussions to your wrists.

When you need too use the r3 analog stick on the xbox one controller to do things repeated in a game , such as go to third person while you are driving a tank. You press r3 in todo that.

VeteranCrane509, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 controller right analog stick pulls down only in game

I am using a Xbox 360 controller on my PC and recently the right analog stick pulls down only when in a game.I tested the hardware on the PC under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers tested the controller and everything works fine.I
    loaded a game on my Xbox 360 and everything works fine it is only when I am in a PC game that the right analog stick pulls down it also seems like I can not use up left or right on the stick it just allays pulls down.I tested my other 2 controllers and they
    are both having the same problem only on PC games.

I can not find anything on Google about this problem any info to fix that would be much appreciated.

Terugane-5B4A99B9-E619-44E7-BE41-573BB34D523E, Sep 28, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello Zanzoman!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers? Does it do this with all controllers or only a specific one? Please give us a few more details so we may give the you best assistance possible.

Thanks for reaching out

Looking forward to your reply

XBF George L, Oct 3, 2018
  5. Zanzoman
    Zanzoman Guest
    Hello

I have uninstalled the drivers and have the up to date versions. And tried this on two separate controllers, and used multiple USB cords but the problem persists.

Zanzoman, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: