Xbox One controller audio to PC.

Discus and support Xbox One controller audio to PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just wondering would it be possible to connect a 3.5mm Male to Male connector from my Xbox One controller to my PC in order to hear both my Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ataxian, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ataxian
    ataxian Guest

Just wondering would it be possible to connect a 3.5mm Male to Male connector from my Xbox One controller to my PC in order to hear both my Xbox One and PC through the same headset?

:)

ataxian, Oct 5, 2018
  2. xobx stereo headset adapter on PC

I have an older xbox one controller with no audio jack. I use it on a windows 10 PC. I purchased the stereo headset adapter however mic audio is not working. The PC sees both a headset and mic and I can hear audio through the headset. Mic audio seems as
    if it's muted. I have tried multiple headsets, the controller was updated on my friends Xbox One but still get no audio. Chat rep said there's no mic audio at this time but it's coming soon? Is this true? Anyone else have an adapter and is it working normally?

Thanks!

PreachedGem8387, Oct 5, 2018
  3. J1gg4M4n
    J1gg4M4n Guest
    New xbox 1 wireless controller built in 3.5 socket

Yes. A colleague uses "Sennheiser PCV 05 Combo Audio Adapter for PC Gaming Headsets" with his Xbox One controller.

J1gg4M4n, Oct 5, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hey ataxian!

Thanks for posting, by design the Xbox One Controller is meant to output Xbox One Audio only. For more information about the Xbox One controller and it's 3.5mm jack check out this article:

Xbox One controller and headset compatibility

I hope this helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Oct 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: