Xbox one control advice for autistic teen

Discus and support Xbox one control advice for autistic teen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an autistic son who loves to play Terraria on his IPad. When I bought an Xbox one for the family his would not play Terraria because the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoymomX3, Sep 13, 2020.

1. BoymomX3
    BoymomX3 Guest

I have an autistic son who loves to play Terraria on his IPad. When I bought an Xbox one for the family his would not play Terraria because the controls were to hard to maninpulate. He has a twin autistic brother and I am open to any ideas. The twins
    love the Xbox but I think that actually they wish they had a joy stick. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

BoymomX3, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Maxbore Win User

Hi there.

Your best solution would be to buy a joystick for Xbox online. You can easily buy one & connect it to your Xbox for easy gameplay.

Have a good one!
  3. Shadowvegas Win User

Looks same as BF3

Remember when that successful business man asked the teen-ager for advice? Yeah, me neither.
  4. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Block Fortnight on X Box

you need go to xbox one parental controls or account parental controls on your kids xbox one console try to buy singale players games that are rated e or teen . xbox one console is offline capable for some games like lego star wars or forza game series
  5. xvVJordanVvx Win User

All of the games that will be on the Xbox One

Yeah I do acknowledge that people are looking forward to the xbox one. Autistic People. Thank you for proving my point.
  6. Axiryth Win User

Restricting Child's Account

Hey Dylan, I appreciate your advice. My son is on the spectrum (autistic). As you might imagine it's difficult to teach and set certain boundaries. Until we can establish better boundaries we just really want the backup of being able to restrict his account.
Thema:

1. Xbox one control advice for autistic teen - Similar Threads - control advice autistic

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  10. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d