Xbox One consoles defective in Brazil became a hell for consumers.

Discus and support Xbox One consoles defective in Brazil became a hell for consumers. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got my Xbox One, with very high price by the way, because we have the most expensive console in the world. The same with less than 20 days showed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Brunoni, Feb 4, 2014.

  1. Xbox One consoles defective in Brazil became a hell for consumers.


    Got my Xbox One, with very high price by the way, because we have the most expensive console in the world. The same with less than 20 days showed defects was when all hell broke loose, I contacted on 17/01 and opened a request for repair, with a week of
    it open to be taking, and made new contact rather than solve the problem, canceled the request and opened a new, 3 days later the island was collected in my address on 27/01 and follow until today no information about it. Here in Brazil thousands of people
    who bought their console in order to have fun, are going through moments of great headache for the support of MS in Brazil are not providing a quality service and neither is treating the consumer with due respect, recebos no answers nor anything of gifts as
    other consumers outside the country. I record here my indignation with the service and my displeasure with the treatment of MS in Brazil, now everything is routed to Justice and unfortunately will solve in this way.

    :)
     
    David Brunoni, Feb 4, 2014
    #1
  2. game pubg xbox one problem brazil

    we are waiting for pubg server in brazil xbox one and also adjustments in the problems we can not play. the game is falling right out the bugs by the law in the law in the consumers of brazil we have direct by the code. waiting for answers
     
    LUCASILVASCOTT, Feb 4, 2014
    #2
  3. O Domiciano
    O Domiciano Guest
    Taking Xbox 360 Slim overseas bricked my console twice

    So, it's my 3rd xbox, all 360 slim, and for the second time, when I took the console overseas, first from USA to Brazil, and second from Brazil to Ireland (and used it with the appropriate power supply both times), the console became faulty after about 3
    months of normal usage, and I had to pay microsoft for a refurbished replacement console. I am looking to get either a Xbox One os PS4, so, I have a few questions:

    1) Am I just very very unlucky, or the xbox is just not supposed to be taken to another country?

    2) If I buy the Xbox One, and again, go to Brazil and take it with me. Will it work there, for a more acceptable lifetime?

    3) Can I get a 100-240v power supply with xbox one?

    Thanks
     
    O Domiciano, Feb 4, 2014
    #3
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

    New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

    It's a defect. Every consumer item has a certain percentage of defective units. Take it back and get a new one asap
  5. I MFC I Tiagox Win User

    Console freezing while playing Magic 2013

    My account's region is United States, but I live in Brazil.

    .

    In case you're wondering, I've been on Xbox Live since years before the service became officially available here, that's why my account's region is not Brazil.

    .

    This has never been a problem so far.
  6. brianpomerleau Win User

    My big black paper weight.

    this is why i have yet to buy an xbox one and why ill stick with my 360 because microsoft are shady hell they are under investigation by the FTC for consumer fraud and trade violations !!!!

    Of course microsoft will put a $500 hold on your credit card and purposely delay the shipping so you have to pay the $500 one of my friends IRL had this happen to him he contacted the BBB in the end microsoft paid him back the $1000 he spent on friggin
    defective console > seeing how this is stil happening report it here if you are in the US
    https://www.ftc.gov
  7. Sunburst Univox Win User

    Microsoft: both PS4 and Xbox One will "sell a ton", online hate "NEEDS TO GO AWAY"

    Nope, I gave Sony hell for their arrogance in releasing a $600 console and their attitude towards the whole situation and I will give MS hell for their arrogant attitude and attempt to enforce anti-consumer policies.
  8. TOP NOTCH1225 Win User

    my xbox 360 turns on and off by itself randomly

    Its not a defect just very sensitive *** hell when dirty on inside
Thema:

Xbox One consoles defective in Brazil became a hell for consumers.

Loading...
  1. Xbox One consoles defective in Brazil became a hell for consumers. - Similar Threads - consoles defective Brazil

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox series x is defective and crashes constantly. It is a defective console: The xbox series x is a defective console, it's literally unusable every game crashes constantly and Thousands of people are have the exact same problem. This console and it's games are literally...
  10. Replacement xbox for defective console

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement xbox for defective console: On Wednesday January 29th I hooked up my series X to be met with the sync button on the console being unresponsive, the USB port not reading my hard drive and I attempted to fix the problem by...