Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

Discus and support Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have recently experienced loss of internet. A sky technician visited our home yesterday and changed our router and installed a booster. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SaleableTrash39, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

We have recently experienced loss of internet. A sky technician visited our home yesterday and changed our router and installed a booster. All devices connected to Wifi. However, we have two XBox
    One consoles in the house. One console managed to connect to XBox live but the other won't connect. The message keeps saying NAT is strict. We have tried turning console off and restarting and also rebooting router and booster but no success. Any advice
    please ...

:)

SaleableTrash39, Oct 1, 2018
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Can't log to Xbox live

Is the console connected Wired or Wireless?

Can you run the xbox live connection test to see if errors are happening on the connection?

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

juan van, Oct 1, 2018
  3. PortDisc1
    PortDisc1 Guest
    error message 351F-000-0080-0300-8007-2741

I recently purchased an Xbox live gold membership. All details have been registered and authenticated. However I cannot access Xbox live. On checking network settings it appears that the Network connection & internet connection (wireless connection) are
    both connected but the xbox live is signalling "failed".

The error message advises the console is connected but cannot contact Xbox live. The above message num ber does not appear on the Xbox website.

I'm not exactly a computer wizz.

Can anyone advise how I should proceed.

Thanks

Tony

PortDisc1, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

Hello SaleableTrash39,

I would suggest creating a static IP for both consoles using this link: Static IP Address for Xbox One

Once you do that it should work fine.

You can also port forward as well if you want better connection.

Portforwarding Two Xboxes

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

SavageonCabbage, Oct 1, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    You can also try this interactive troubleshoot

Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 5, 2018
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict

We have recently experienced loss of internet. A sky technician visited our home yesterday and changed our router and installed a booster. All devices connected to Wifi. However, we have two
    XBox One consoles in the house. One console managed to connect to XBox live but the other won't connect. The message keeps saying NAT is strict. We have tried turning console off and restarting and also rebooting router and booster but no success. Any
    advice please ...
    You can also try this interactive troubleshoot

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
  7. SavageonCabbage Win User

Hello SaleableTrash39,

I would suggest creating a static IP for both consoles using this link: https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-xbox-one/

Once you do that it should work fine.

You can also port forward as well if you want better connection.

https://portforward.com/portforward-two-xboxes/default.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

8. MOH Crapgamer Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

You need to open your NAT settings, they are either strict or moderate. If they are either strict or moderate you cannot connect to anyone unless they have open settings.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
  9. juan van Win User

Can't log to Xbox live

10. FluffyBruhh Win User

Not connecting to Internet

Also just in case you don't know Rustweevil,

a NAT (Network Address Translation) type can affect a lot, a moderate NAT or a strict NAT can and may prevent you from getting on-line or even accessing Xbox Live . This can also cause a lot of lag in your connection!

Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is the company you buy your internet access from.
Thema:

1. Xbox One console connected to internet but cannot access Xbox Live - message NAT strict - Similar Threads - console connected internet

2. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  3. Console not connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not connected to the internet: I'm playing cod3 360 on xbox one and never had any problems, not it says my console is not Coto the internet even though my connection tests are good. I tried unplugging and power cycle but still...
  4. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  5. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...
  6. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  7. Can a modded console connect to xbox live if there's no internet at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a modded console connect to xbox live if there's no internet at all?: Hello I'm contacting this community to discuss the modding of xbox consoles, if that's okay. Does anyone know if an xbox live account can connect to a modded console without internet?...
  8. Console info: Shell Version??? XBOX Series X turns into Xbox One when connected to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console info: Shell Version??? XBOX Series X turns into Xbox One when connected to internet???: I have the XBOX Series X - on Console info it says that it has a "Shell" version installed. Also when I connect to a network, it always starts the connection with no problems (Moderate IP4-6), but...
  9. How do I use the xbox app to connect my console to a laptop and set up a different internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox app to connect my console to a laptop and set up a different internet...: I have an xbox series s.. when I went to a friends house with my xbox and connected it to one of his laptops monitor (since my laptop didnt have an hdmi port) and signed in with the xbox app and...
  10. My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed: My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed 5947f9fb-17ea-4668-a95a-4a5ca39dee17