xbox one connection problems

Discus and support xbox one connection problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had my xbox one connected to a 1080p LCD tv. I recently had to sell that tv and went back to my older plasma, which is 780p/1080i. The xbox one is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guedo2death, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Guedo2death
    Guedo2death Guest

I had my xbox one connected to a 1080p LCD tv. I recently had to sell that tv and went back to my older plasma, which is 780p/1080i. The xbox one is set to display 1080p and I think thats why it will not connect. My tc receives no signal. I need some
    help. Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks

:)

Guedo2death, Jan 16, 2014
  2. Xbox One Connection Problems

Hello, My Xbox One was working fine for awhile online, when one day it just stopped working. I have gold and live memberships and was playing BF1. I went to Network Settings and tested the internet, running fine. So I went back to the game, still is
    asking me to connect to the internet. when I press "X" to connect, nothing happens. So everything is running fine and I even tried a direct connect from the router, still no effect. I reset the router, no effect. I restarted the Xbox, no effect. I am
    at a loss on what to do, so any help is welcome. Thank you!

BaroqueGuitar44, Jan 16, 2014
  3. Internet Expert, Jan 16, 2014
  4. xbox one connection problems

Make sure you clear the Cache first by powering down completely (hold the power button for 5 seconds) Then unplug for at least 30 seconds. (i've been informed this needs to be done first)

hold the eject button and the power button for 5 seconds, the console should beep. this will reset your graphics output xbox one connection problems :)

instructions are here in more detail:
    support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

Im Going Space, Jan 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: