Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem!

Discus and support Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I connected to the local Bthotspot while im waiting for my internet to be installed on the 20th. I used the mac code from my andriod and entered it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingchonger2012, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem!

I connected to the local Bthotspot while im waiting for my internet to be installed on the 20th. I used the mac code from my andriod and entered it into my xbox. I can connect to live but it wont let me play any multiplayer online games. Now call me crazy
    but i connected to my partners hotspot her samsung galaxy s4 and multiplayer worked fine. I then disconnected and reset the mac on my xbox then connected it to the bthotspot again.. i had perfect connection, no lag or delays just sweet gaming. And also bthotspots
    normally disconnects after 2 hours What did i do as i cant work out how i got it working? I mustve done something in process what bypassed the the MTU problem as i still only had 1320MTU. What i also find strange is that when im connected to bthotspot it says
    moderate nat? , when i connect to the andriod hotspor it says strict but yet still lets me play multiplayer games?? Can anyone help

:)

Kingchonger2012, Mar 12, 2015
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    Xbox live can't connect.

And do you get MTU failed even with just one Xbox connected to the router? Have you tried MTU back on its default of 1500 and then restarting?

GMAN990, Mar 12, 2015
  3. New, And need some help!

I'd love to help with this as I'm pretty good at fixing this exact issue but the troubleshooting requires me knowing more about the make/model of firewall you are running..

In general terms this is very common on Linksys hardware, and typically you need to login to your firewall (usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) as the admin user (usually "admin" with a blank password or "admin" as the user and password).

In there you need to find the DHCP settings and look for 'MTU'. By default most devices have 'auto' MTU (which is fail-whale on older Linksys hardware), and for XBox Live to be happy you need an MTU of 1364 or better, I just put 1492 in and save the settings. (If you have some crazy WindowsXP computers on the same connection then use 1480 for the MTU)

That should get you connected to XBox live without the intermittent failures..

WolfgangHammersmith, Mar 12, 2015
  4. Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem!

Bthotspots disconnect with in 2 hour and mine stayed on!

Kingchonger2012, Mar 12, 2015
  5. Kingchonger2012 Win User

Bthotspots disconnect with in 2 hour and mine stayed on!
  6. Dezerter1322 Win User

Network Connecting Error In Xbox 360 Please Help me!!!

Hi Again

Last Week i bought Xbox 360 to play Online And i was happy but when i turned it on and want to connect to online {Live} i Saw The MTU Error

Samsxbroski i Visited
    support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution
    but nothing help

taidara i Visited
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    but nothing

i Recieve MTU error Whats the problem??????

i Went in my Modem Setting and changed my MTU to 1365 and then restarted my modem but Nothing

MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error MTU error Please Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
  7. maciorz Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

MTU<1364 for sure will cause connectivity problems on Xbox. Please make AT&T aware of this. BTW MTU<600 is unusual, trust me. this is serious now as many of you experiencing the same problems.
  8. True Goatz Win User

No access to Preview Program Forum

Everytime i try to text multiplayer connection it says i have a mtu problem and my mtu is at a 510 and i dont know what the problem is im a preview program member and sometimes my xbox freezes
  9. nel1405 Win User

MTU error!

well what happened is that I had some problems with the mtu is not connected to xbox live because I get an error mtu, but I tried several tips given to me as using a direct connection without the router or change the level of mtu to 1500 for all that I have
    done and it has always persisted problema.Espero help me because today is giving me this problem: Thanks: D
Thema:

1. Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem! - Similar Threads - connected btopenzone mtu

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  9. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  10. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one mtu problem