Xbox One Conection issues

Discus and support Xbox One Conection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One Conection issues I didn't know where else to post this notoriety feel like looking all the different form titles to figure it out I just know... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Deibo3095, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Deibo3095
    Deibo3095 Guest

I didn't know where else to post this notoriety feel like looking all the different form titles to figure it out I just know it's a problem. About two months ago I was banned from Communications / Xbox Live in that I can still play online video games with
    all my friends I just couldn't communicate via headset or messages. It was a 24-hour suspension and it's long since been over but ever since the day it's been over I can't connect to anything from my dashboard like the store or the mixer Channel or even pull
    up my achievements have to physically go online to view any of this type of stuff and it's really frustrating. I've tried to hard reset I've tried to hard reset with pulling a power supply out I just don't know what else to do if anybody could give me any
    information it would be greatly appreciated thanks

:)

Deibo3095, Feb 13, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: