Xbox One Compatibility Confusion

Discus and support Xbox One Compatibility Confusion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all Can someone please help out with the below Ive currently got a Xbox one with Gold membership and after the Backwards compatibilty notice I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StubbyTester835, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Xbox One Compatibility Confusion

Hi all

Can someone please help out with the below

Ive currently got a Xbox one with Gold membership and after the Backwards compatibilty notice I was under the impression that the Games that were offered on the Xbox 360 would be avaliable on the Xbox one , But for the life of me i cannot find out how to download
    the free games onto my xbox one . It states on the Xbox website that "Starting November 12, all future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One, giving you double the free games to play each month" have i read this wrong

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve

:)

StubbyTester835, Dec 17, 2015
  2. DARK SOULS 1 code

Hey there Aomine Zone God and Ravin4072!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. Dark Souls is 1 is only available to play on the Xbox 360 console. For information regarding future titles that may be added to the Backward Compatibility catalog, check out our

Xbox One Backward Compatibility
    page. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Backward Compatibility

So I am confused and am looking for clarification. I saw something that said Xbox One backwards compatibility is coming is November...then I see all this crap about the dreaded list....is the thing coming in November complete backwards compatibility or a bigger list or some terrible third option that hasn't occurred to me?

Please help the confused.

ShadosCorruptor, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

go to xbox.com, click games then games with gold then select which one and purchase, it will pop up as free, then goto download history on x1 and download the game

Farscape247, Dec 17, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: