Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1

Discus and support Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started and saved a Mass Effect 1 game to the cloud on Xbox One. I tried to play Mass Effect 1 on 360 with my cloud save but am getting error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirBriguyofLuge, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1

I started and saved a Mass Effect 1 game to the cloud on Xbox One. I tried to play Mass Effect 1 on 360 with my cloud save but am getting error message:

Selected Save Game could not be loaded. Downloadable Content missing from Xbox. Module(s) in question: Bring Down the Sky (ENPLES)

Bring Down the Sky is the name of the mission I saved. Tried to clear 360 cache, power cycle, redownload profile but still getting error (used advice from
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.).
    Saved cloud files to 360 hard drive and still getting error. Installed game disc to hard drive but still getting error. I can SEE the saved games on my 360 so I don't know why I can't access. Anyone have this issue and find a solution?

Thanks,

Brian

:)

SirBriguyofLuge, Jan 16, 2016
  2. Deltaman45
    Deltaman45 Guest
  3. Mass Effect: Error Importing Xbox One Save to Xbox 360

Hi,

I am playing Mass Effect on Xbox One via Backwards Compatibility. I want to use my Xbox One save on the Xbox 360 so that I can get the "End Game" save and import that into Mass Effect 2.

When I choose "Cloud Storage" on the Xbox 360 I can see the Career from my save, but no actual saves. When I choose "Resume" I get the error: "Cannot find previous Save Game to resume. Returning to Main Menu"

If I go back to the Xbox One, I can resume just fine.

bowsie-B793BF33-6A7D-4CF9-BB61-9A85717DDBE7, Jan 16, 2016
  4. Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1

Issue has been resolved! The reference to "Bring Down the Sky" in the error message is because I failed to install the Bonus Content Disc that contains that DLC. I'm using the Platinum Hits version. Got confused bc my Xbox One automatically downloaded
    the extra DLC from the main game disc and didn't require the bonus disc. So convenient but definitely had me confused! Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1 :p

SirBriguyofLuge, Jan 16, 2016
  5. Hi, make sure Bring down the sky dlc is installed on your xbox 360, and the game save should load fine. If the save still wont load, try re-installing the dlc. Hopefully that should fix your issue.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 2, 2018
  6. xSMmania123 Win User

Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360

Hello LJ, I'm am 99% sure the save file is corrupted for transfer. Do you have Mass Effect 2 owned, if you do try uploading it the cloud, that could help depending on the situation. Or if you have a disk of ME3 your Xbox One you should be able to play
    it, if you have a digital copy of it head to the Xbox Store, get ME3 on the Xbox then take the Mass Effect 2 save that you put on the cloud and start from there. If this does not help you, please go to YouTube and search for ways to transfer the save from
    Xbox 360 to Xbox One.
  7. Deltaman45 Win User
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, make sure Bring down the sky dlc is installed on your xbox 360, and the game save should load fine. If the save still wont load, try re-installing the dlc. Hopefully that should fix your issue.
  9. SirBriguyofLuge Win User

Issue has been resolved! The reference to "Bring Down the Sky" in the error message is because I failed to install the Bonus Content Disc that contains that DLC. I'm using the Platinum Hits version. Got confused bc my Xbox One automatically downloaded
    the extra DLC from the main game disc and didn't require the bonus disc. So convenient but definitely had me confused! :p
  10. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Mass Effect 2 PC to Xbox 360

No sorry it is not possible to transfer your mass effect 2 pc game save to your xbox 360, for the purposes of carrying on the game in mass effect 3
Thema:

1. Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1 - Similar Threads - cloud save transfer

2. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  3. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  4. Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC: My Xbox One S has been dead and I had a save on it that I can now only access through Cloud Gaming, the problem is that Cloud Gaming is a laggy, glitchy pile of (Mod Removed) and I'd rather play...
  5. Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud: Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a SATA cable or Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable that allows you to connect via USB and upload your saves onto the Xbox One or PC through...
  6. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  7. How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer?: I played no man`s sky and one day a window with a choice of saving was displayed to me, and I chose the cloud one, but can I reselect it somehow? 05bc6423-ad1c-465b-b87e-6e8eb4c660fd
  8. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???: Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be...
  9. Save data won't transfer to cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data won't transfer to cloud: I am trying to play Mass Effect in my second Xbox but my saved data from console 1 will not upload to the cloud. 22def02a-9b7c-426b-b999-af0f5ffc1197
  10. Save game lost after transfer from cloud to hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save game lost after transfer from cloud to hard drive: Not sure who I should contact or what to do. I was transferring a game save from cloud to my xbox hard drive, so I could play it offline - and the save game has disappeared, I've now lost my 40hrs...