Xbox One Chatpad Windows 10'da Çalışmıyor (Xbox One Chatpad does not work on Windows 10)

Discus and support Xbox One Chatpad Windows 10'da Çalışmıyor (Xbox One Chatpad does not work on Windows 10) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox One kontrolcüsü, bluetooth ile çalışsa da Xbox One Chatpad, windows 10'da bluetooth'a bağlıyken çalışmıyor. Ancak kontrolcüyü USB kablosuyla... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ElatedAphid6649, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Xbox One Chatpad Windows 10'da Çalışmıyor (Xbox One Chatpad does not work on Windows 10)

Xbox One kontrolcüsü, bluetooth ile çalışsa da Xbox One Chatpad, windows 10'da bluetooth'a bağlıyken çalışmıyor. Ancak kontrolcüyü USB kablosuyla bağladığımda chatpad çalışır hale geliyor. Xbox Donatıları'nı indirdim. Kontrolcüye ve chatpad'e güncelleme
    yüklendi. Yine de değişen bir şey yok. Xbox Wireless Adaptor'ı almadan, Windows 10'da chatpad'i bluetooth ile kablosuz bir şekilde çalıştıramayacak mıyım?

[Translate] The Xbox One controller works with Bluetooth, but the Xbox One keyboard does not work when you connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10. However, when you connect the controller using a USB cable, the keyboard becomes functional. I downloaded
    Xbox accessories. Update the controller and keyboard. However, nothing has changed. Wouldn't I be able to wirelessly launch a keyboard with Bluetooth on Windows 10 without getting an Xbox wireless adapter?

:)

ElatedAphid6649, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Xbox One Chatpad Does Not Work on Windows 10

Xbox One Chatpad does not work when connected to bluetooth in windows 10, even if the Xbox One controller works with bluetooth. But when I connect the controller with a USB cable, the chatpad is running.
    I downloaded Xbox Accessories. The update was installed on the controller and chatpad. Still, there's nothing changing. Will I be able to wirelessly run the chatpad on Windows 10 without receiving the Xbox Wireless Adapter?

ElatedAphid6649, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Xbox One controller for PC chatpad not working, light blinking orange

Found the *sort of* answer to this.

I went to a buddys place and used his xbox one to re-rerun the firmware update for my elite controller. After doing that update, the chatpad started working. The Xbox One accessories app works with it in windows 10. Windows 10 does not have support for re-mapping
    chatpad keys.

XboxFAILdotCOM, Sep 18, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Xbox One Chatpad Windows 10'da Çalışmıyor (Xbox One Chatpad does not work on Windows 10)

Hello Hakan BahadırÇakır

Please try and follow step by step on this
    Support Article
    to see if we can get the chat pad to work wirelessly through Bluetooth. If you are still running into problems I would suggest testing out different Controllers to see if maybe that is the issue.

Let me know how this works. Thank you!

{{XBF Erick}}

XBF Erick C, Sep 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: