Xbox One Chat Headset (First gen) picking up sound but not picking up my audio

Discus and support Xbox One Chat Headset (First gen) picking up sound but not picking up my audio in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the original left ear chat headset for the xbox one. Everything was working fine until yesterday when my friends couldn’t hear me when i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MYXBOX4LIFE, Jun 24, 2020.

1. MYXBOX4LIFE
    MYXBOX4LIFE Guest

I have the original left ear chat headset for the xbox one. Everything was working fine until yesterday when my friends couldn’t hear me when i was speaking in game and on party but i could hear them clearly. My headset is being recognised and I have tried
    a hard reset. Also updating my controller etc

:)

MYXBOX4LIFE, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Shinthaw Win User

Hey, have you checked the Audio menu under the System Tab? It should be visible under the Settings option.

There is the Mic On/Off option as well as the volume for each channel.
  3. Shaun 1234 Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Problem....

I experiencing the same static junk! Picked up my xo sevens and when I'm in a chat with friends the static that comes through when they talk is terrible! The cheap headset Microsoft gave us with the xbox has better chat audio! Please please fix the static
    issue! Both of my friends that picked up the chat adapter for their x12's are going through the same stuff! I know it's not the headset. Game audio sounds great just the chat sounds bad.
  4. Sidthek1lla Win User

I own battlefield 4 on my 360, but for some reason it's trying to get me to buy it AGAIN on Xbox one. I can't use the cloud to transfer it over (only 2 gigs of space), and I can't use the disc. I would rather not pay an extra $30 for a game I

Also my surround sound headset isn't picking up my voice. I can hear audio just fine through both ear muffs, but it won't pick up my voice at all. It might be because it's broken, but I don't know for sure.
  5. tremotrav Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

I picked up the microsoft headset adapter that just came out and it wont pick up audio on my Tritton 720+ 7.1
  6. smileskybird Win User

Headset NOT included with Xbox One console ?

No offence, but M's headsets for Xbox 360 aren't really good. Tried the wireless bluetooth headset. Had to shout into it for it to pick up my voice. And I'm not the only one with that issue. Turtle Beach headets have worked for me. You can get ones with
    stereo and dolby surround gamesound and chat (or just chat) and are fairly comfortable to wear. Has chat-boost so game sound doesn't interfere with chat sound. And especially good for playing late at night or weekends so you don't disturb the neighbours. I'd
    try Kinect but pp say it picks up too much background noise. Maybe M will make better headsets for Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Chat Headset (First gen) picking up sound but not picking up my audio - Similar Threads - Chat Headset gen

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  7. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  8. Cannot get voice in Party Chat on Astro A50 Headset (4th Gen)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get voice in Party Chat on Astro A50 Headset (4th Gen): My Series X had a console update last night 5/28 and I noticed issues after that. For context, my console is in the Insider Program, Alpha Skip Ahead. I can hear all audio fine. In-game, parties,...
  9. Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.: So the last thread about the Astro A50 was not working is the same exact problem I was having. Brand new Astro A50 out of the box generation 4. No one can talk to me in Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  10. New Astro A50 Gen 3 Headset Issue With Game Chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Astro A50 Gen 3 Headset Issue With Game Chat...: New Astro A50 Gen 3 Headset Issue With Game Chat I purchased and set up the new Astro A50 Gen 3 headset according to the set up guide. My XBOX DayOne recognized and assigned the headset (via...