XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

Discus and support XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having the same problem with my XP400's all my audio is fine but my friends are all complaining that their chat is echoing through my setup Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TEST F0R ECH0, Mar 7, 2014.

  1. XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue


    I'm having the same problem with my XP400's all my audio is fine but my friends are all complaining that their chat is echoing through my setup
     
    GINGER NINJA JK, Mar 25, 2014
    #31
  2. SluggishNut
    SluggishNut Guest
    My adapter loses connection constantly and I can't hear anyone or be heard by anyone. I have to shut my X1 off completely and restart it for the adapter to work. Anyone else have this problem? Oh and I'm using X12's with the DSS converter. It worked fine
    at first, but constant problems since March 9th. A couple friends experiencing this same issue.
     
    SluggishNut, Mar 26, 2014
    #32
  3. I have the X12 headset too from my 360 days and I bought the adapter to use it on the xbone, its all set up properly, the controller is updated, yet there is no bass present in the audio hardly, and the bass dial on the headset does nothing what so ever?
    it sounds quite bad and not nearly as loud as it is on the 360. is anyone else having these issues with the X12's?

    I have been onto turtle beach but they stopped replying, clearly didnt have an answer, and the same from the xbox one support.....there answer was to 'turn it off, then turn it on again'....really...?
     
    The FlusterCook, Apr 3, 2014
    #33
  4. XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

    I've spoken to microsoft this morning and they confirmed there will be an update to enable mic monitoring they didn't have a date but I think it's best to keep hold of your third party headsets XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue :)
     
    BAILEYD-76C678EC-0C86-48E1-87A9-9098FC043203, Apr 7, 2014
    #34
  5. I have X41 and i dont want to recieve double audio.

    Its coming trough the controller/adapter and my wireless headset.

    I can barly hear chat over all this noise and its really fustrating.

    Is there a way to shut off in game audio and only use chat for the adapter ?

    Or is it time to buy a new headset ?
     
    ik heb een xbox, Jul 23, 2014
    #35
  6. Hope this helps someone.

    TB x42 connected via optical input using MS adapter. You need a 2.5mm to 2.5mm audio cable (easy to obtain online)

    As others have stated, using buttons on the MS adapter you need to turn game audio off by pressing down until you hear beep. Now switch to chat and turn volume to max. You should now be able to control game audio via headset wheel without party members hearing
    echo and static on your end.
     
    YouAreBleeding, Oct 4, 2014
    #36
  7. TimNP61278
    TimNP61278 Guest
    I too have this issue like with

    DARK WOLF 1991

    I have the USB plugged into the xbox, and the two male audio jacks (green and pink). I plug in my green cable to an extention cord that plugs into my TV (it has a headset jack in the back of it). This is where I get my main volume on XBOX360... and the
    mic jack is plugged into the controller, and BOTH WORK EXCELLENT!!!

    Now... I have the adapter plugged into my xb1 controller and just have tiny adapter jack, to connect the Mic from the X12's, to the controller... so I have a mic! Problem is though, that when I try to turn up the GAME volume for the game on my X12's, Nothing
    works, I hear nothing. if I turn the party chat volume all the way up on the adapter... I get both the game and chat volume turned up... and no control on game volume on X12's.

    Now when I play BattleField 4 on XB1, I was hearing two sets of GAME audio playing (a couple milliseconds apart), when I was in missions, but it was very very hard to hear my team mates in party chat... so I went into settings under TV & Audio and turned
    off the HDMI stereo from Uncompressed Stereo to off, and seems like the two sets of audio disappear, but now I have no game volume other than thru the adapter. I want to turn off the adapters game volume, and just have the main stereo volume playing thru
    my TV. If you guys can fix it to were I can turn off the adapters game audio, I can turn the HDMI Stereo in setting back on, and I think that will fix it.... PLEASE PLEASE FIX IT LIKE THIS... PERHAPS THIS MAY FIX THE ENTIRE ISSUE and I will be able to play
    with my headset....

    Thank you for reading..

    TiM
     
    TimNP61278, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. LB THE TRUTH Win User

    Xbox One Headset Adapter

    Godless what worked for me is I had to use the Xbox adapter that came with the Steelseries headset with the adapter. The turtle beach chat cable does not work with the steelseries. It works fine with my px5 connected to the adapted but for some reason
    the turtle beach chat cable doesnt work with steelseries h wireless.
  9. UCYIBFLYN Win User

    What headset should I buy for Xbox One?

    I thought the new XO 4s come with the chat adapter. The Turtle Beach site says "Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One" for the XO 4. Does that mean through kinect or the actual adapter to plug into controller???
  10. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Can you use XBOX 360 headsets for xbox one?

    You can use it for in game audio, not for chatting. An adapter to make turtle beach headsets compatiable with xbox one should be available early next year
  11. Hordie Win User

    Turtle Beach x12 not working with the one please fix this

    you can get audio just not chat. Turtle Beach has made some adapters for the one. It's their job to fix their product.
  12. mp52nv Win User

    Turtle beach recon 70 mic

    Hi there OmariStarnes,

    Are you using the turtle beach chat adapter or plugging the headphones directly into the controller?

Thema:

XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

Loading...
  1. XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue - Similar Threads - Chat Adapter Turtle

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  4. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  5. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  6. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. Noticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally

    in XboX Insiders
    Noticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally: Noticed that occasionally xbox parties default to game chat submitted by /u/ClearlyMoods [link] [comments]
  9. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  10. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...