Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account

Discus and support Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday day I tried to sign in but I was unable to sign and I was then told to remove the account, and when I tried to sign in I was unable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nackouy campbell, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account

Hello, yesterday day I tried to sign in but I was unable to sign and I was then told to remove the account, and when I tried to sign in I was unable Pls help.

:)

nackouy campbell, Nov 13, 2023
  2. JoshHoad Win User

can’t add account

Hi thanks for reply, cant even sign in on my existing account so I cant add one either, I think maybe my xbox one has decided to give up, may have to get a new one?
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.
  4. nackouy campbell Win User

Thx for the help but unfortunately I was still unable to add my account.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Power cycle your machine: Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

2. Test your network connection: Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings. Select Test network connection.

3. Reset console to factory settings. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info. Select Reset console. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options: Reset and remove everything; Reset and keep my games & apps; Cancel.

I hope this helps.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

What device are you using to sign in your account: Console / PC / Mobile Device? Try accessing your account from a web browser on: https://www.xbox.com

Also, check if you're able to access any other account if you're still unable to do so with yours. You can also use different web browsers if you face any problems.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox one cant sign in or add a new account - Similar Threads - cant sign add

2. cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in: couldnt sign into my account so i factory reset now i cant add my account back. Every time i try to add my account Its shows a little circle for 2 seconds then nothing. Help...
  3. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  4. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. [img] 96cb3d65-b961-4f41-bcdb-c6a4df2c65c5
  5. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. aaca355a-9702-4f2b-8312-2ee36f5c6018
  6. can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...: can you please unlink the ea account on this so i can link the right one cause i dont even know what ea account is on this one 5dca2054-fb71-4581-9c34-a3817c83d727
  7. Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in or add account onto Xbox One: I got signed out of my account on my Xbox and any time I tried to login, it would go through a loading screen and then kick me out. No error message. I did a couple of resets and got the same...
  8. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...
  9. I cant sign in or add an account at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign in or add an account at all: So, right now i cant sign in or add an account. Im in Xbox preview and stuff. I need help 97333a62-805f-4cba-962e-a46e53ef34d0
  10. Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen: Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen. I changed my password- signed in on my PC. What do I need to do? Thanks 637c2283-6b23-49eb-b80d-6b730c4c17a1