Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen

Discus and support Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try. I input the username and password and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin Pugh1, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Kevin Pugh1
    Kevin Pugh1 Guest

My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try.

I input the username and password and when you click to log in I get a ‘something went wrong, please try later’ message and it stays on the log in screen but I then get an email notification to say it has logged in ‍♂️

I’ve tried signing in and out of his Xbox account, deleting and re-adding his Xbox account and nothing works. Roblox help desk are useless and have no idea.

Anyone else had this ?

:)

Kevin Pugh1, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Kevin ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble logging into Roblox on your Xbox One. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including a problem with your Xbox Live account or a temporary issue with the Roblox servers. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox One. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games. This will clear the cache on your Xbox One and may resolve the issue.

2. Check your Xbox Live account. Make sure that your Xbox Live account is up to date and that you have a valid subscription. You can check this by going to Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

3. Check the Roblox server status. Sometimes, the Roblox servers may be down or experiencing issues. You can check the status of the Roblox servers by visiting the Roblox website or social media pages.

4. Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app. If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Roblox app on your Xbox One.

On the other hand, you may check the additional troubleshooting steps provided by the game support team that outline what to do when experiencing logging issue on Xbox One. You may check the article here: Xbox One App: Trouble logging into Roblox account – Roblox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Keala Royal Win User

how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?

This didn’t help at all. I’m on my Xbox, & it won’t let me log into my roblox app. Nothing you said above works. I got a Verizon redeem code & can’t sign into Roblox.com or the roblox app. So been searching everywhere to enter in the code in Roblox on my Xbox & there isn’t a place to do it on my console. This is total bs
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

white screen can’t log in

Hello harrison ψ weaver,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to your Xbox account due to a white screen. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including a corrupted profile or a problem with your console's hardware. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-Are you getting any error message?

-What was the last change you made on your end before the issue persist?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Clear your console's cache, press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to fully power it off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait at least 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on your console.

Try signing in to your account on a different console or device to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, try resetting your console to its factory settings. This will erase all data on your console, so be sure to back up any important data before proceeding.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

white screen can’t log in

Hello harrison ψ weaver,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Thema:

1. Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen - Similar Threads - can’t log Roblox

2. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  5. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  8. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  9. Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?: I was playing ROBLOX on my phone when my account got banned for discriminative content, the evidence: “this game is sexist” I think, oh lovely… So I go onto my Xbox to log out of that account...
  10. Can’t log in on Xbox Roblox because I unlinked it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log in on Xbox Roblox because I unlinked it.: I can’t log in to my Xbox Roblox account because I unlinked it with my Xbox account and I can’t log into it on my iPad as well and I don’t know what to do. 72059f72-f15a-46d6-9c1b-f8eabed47f5f