Xbox One - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 | Constant Xbox Live Disconnection

Discus and support Xbox One - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 | Constant Xbox Live Disconnection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Xbox One Digital Store. I downloaded successfully. After I installed it, I booted it up and started to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Acrillix YT, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Acrillix YT
    Acrillix YT Guest

I purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Xbox One Digital Store. I downloaded successfully. After I installed it, I booted it up and started to play Campaign since it has been so long since I played BO2 (PSN | PS3). No issues. Game ran awesome. Then
    I booted up some good ole' multiplayer. First game, it was fine; then the second, I was in the middle of the match and was kicked due to being disconnected from Xbox Live.

Now, I have Pandora running in the background on Xbox One, and I am playing a 360 game. So, if I was disconnected I would have been disconnected from Pandora as well. Nope, just 360. I waited about 5-10 minutes and I was able to log back in on the 360 dashboard
    UI.

Then it happened again! So I did the follow steps:

1. Reset Router

2. Turned Xbox One off completely, unplugged all wires, waited for brick light to turn off.

3. Set Xbox One/Xbox 360 ports to forward through firewall

4. Set Black Ops 2 ports to forward through firewall

5. Set Xbox One to a static IP address

6. Cleared Xbox One/Xbox 360 cached data

7. Uninstalled Black Ops 2

8. Reset router to default settings

9. Signed out and removed profile from Xbox One, then signed in on 360 Dashboard instead (which forces you to sign in on Xbox One first)

No matter what I do, the game keeps disconnecting randomly. I just went about an hour without it happening and then happened twice in 10 minutes. I have chatted with Xbox Support twice so far.

Is anyone else having this problem?

:)

Acrillix YT, Apr 21, 2017
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

Eggnogga, Apr 21, 2017
  3. HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.

Obsessive Power, Apr 21, 2017
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  5. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  6. GOLD999-_- Win User

Activision -МОШЕННИКИ!ьорпонрс

Explain what kind of **** !!! ???? from the company? So the game calls of duty black ops 3 mode "Zombie 2 does not exist!" The game constantly disconnects, the wire on the screen is disconnected, host transfer and other ****! Also this problem is observed
    on SonyPlaystation 3 console! the game "Call of Duty black ops 2" - ZOMBI's mode of transit all the same! - Activision- Scammers do not support Russian in Russia! This is a global problem and nobody wants to fix it!

Explain what kind of **** !!! ???? from the company? So the game calls of duty black ops 3 mode "Zombie 2 does not exist!" The game constantly disconnects, the wire on the screen is disconnected, host transfer and other ****! Also this problem is observed
    on SonyPlaystation 3 console! the game "Call of Duty black ops 2" - ZOMBI's mode of transit all the same! - Activision- Scammers do not support Russian in Russia! This is a global problem and nobody wants to fix it!
  7. stevemiller198827 Win User

Help

I want to delete call of duty black ops 2 off of Xbox one s
  8. olddog04200200 Win User

Cheater

They are going too put the old call of dutys out for the xbox one :) starting with cod4,mw2,mw3 and then world at war black ops and black ops 2 hope its soon the new call of duty sucks just like ghosts
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 | Constant Xbox Live Disconnection - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  4. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  5. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  6. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  7. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  8. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem: I have been doing the most to get black ops 2 to work and nothing has worked I wasn't able to even start the game now its telling me about an update that isn't allowing me to play. I have all the...
  10. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...