Xbox One BT Controller Not Automatically Connecting to PC Bluetooth After Unplugging From ...

Discus and support Xbox One BT Controller Not Automatically Connecting to PC Bluetooth After Unplugging From ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My controller won't automatically reconnect to my PC via Bluetooth after disconnecting it from a wired micro USB connection, even after powering off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jdoge1993, Dec 1, 2018.

1. jdoge1993
    jdoge1993 Guest

Xbox One BT Controller Not Automatically Connecting to PC Bluetooth After Unplugging From ...

My controller won't automatically reconnect to my PC via Bluetooth after disconnecting it from a wired micro USB connection, even after powering off (by holding the center button for ~ 10 seconds,) and then powering back on the controller.

The controller won't reconnect via Bluetooth automatically after being disconnected from a wired connection. Yes, I can forget the controller and re-pair it, but there must be a quicker fix?

:)

jdoge1993, Dec 1, 2018
  2. jb33zy
    jb33zy Guest
    One bluetooth controller Windows 10 re-pair often

If I plug the controller in to my PC to charge or use as a wired controller, and then unplug the wire, the controller doesn't re-sync with bluetooth even though it's already paired. I have to remove it from bluetooth profile and re-add it.

Anyone else have this issue? If I unplug it from the wire, it should automatically reconnect to my PC via bluetooth just as it does with the Xbox One.

Any ideas?

jb33zy, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Red264
    Red264 Guest
    Xbox one S controller bluetooth conectivity

Are you sure it's not asking for the Windows user account passkey ?

According to Microsofts own instructions it should not ask for a passkey when connecting the Xbox controller over Bluetooth.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

I would not recommend Bluetooth in the first place, it is too finicky and unreliable, if you can return the BT adapter and just buy Microsofts own USB Xbox wireless receiver, that uses the native wireless function of the controller, it should just work automatically.

Red264, Dec 1, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Doge thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We suggest looking into an
    update of said controller
    since, if, the drivers are out of date can cause this type of errors and inconveniences. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Dec 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: