Xbox One broken and returned question

Discus and support Xbox One broken and returned question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One suffered a glitch with the Blu ray app freezing the dashboard and the blu ray glitching out and pixelating like crazy. This was about 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aidren0205, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Aidren0205
    Aidren0205 Guest

My Xbox One suffered a glitch with the Blu ray app freezing the dashboard and the blu ray glitching out and pixelating like crazy. This was about 3 weeks after launch they sent me a new one no issue but I keep seeing posts about free games here and I was
    not offered one. Should I have been offered one?

:)

Aidren0205, Jan 8, 2014
  2. MoShef
    MoShef Guest
  3. Upload Studio won't upload anything (Please Try Again - 0x80040206)

I returned m you xbox one back to walmart thought it was broke oops lol I google this code said on pc it was corrupted data

killingmofos420, Jan 8, 2014
  4. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

Nope it was for faulty drives and it ended at the end of last month

proneto911, Jan 8, 2014
  5. proneto911 Win User

Nope it was for faulty drives and it ended at the end of last month
  6. BrianGunter Win User

Horrible Xbox One Experience

@PICK34 - It's fraud. You're returning a broken item for a brand new one. Try Googling "return fraud".
  7. HaydnWynder Win User

Xbox series x not opening certain games. It just closes and goes back to dashboard with no error message. But most other games work perfectly fine

Is not available to return. The broken Xbox. You sent me is defective and I can’t return or get a brand new one back. Thats scummy. I paid 50 dollars for warranty
  8. OriginalEyeball Win User

Gamestop no longer buffs games.

Buy a used one and return the broken one and say they sold it to you like that.
  9. melamelthemel Win User

Wired controlers

Merci everyone, I think one of them is just broken, ill return it to the store !
Thema:

1. Xbox One broken and returned question - Similar Threads - broken returned question

2. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  3. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days: For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way...
  4. What am I suppose to do? Had to return broken Xbox for another broken Xbox, now without an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What am I suppose to do? Had to return broken Xbox for another broken Xbox, now without an...: I just returned my 2nd broken Xbox right out of the box after returning the first broken Xbox and they didnt have anymore Xbox Series S's. I went to a different store (Walmart) and they didnt have...
  5. My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty what is the address for the return I...: My elite 2 controller is broken its under warranty but they didn't give me the return address but the case is open and I have that number what is the address 8e8b1f22-4e74-488a-be35-7e8491ad7c8a
  6. 3 day old series x controller broken - have to return before replacement sent!

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 day old series x controller broken - have to return before replacement sent!: I was lucky enough to get hold of a series x last week, within 3 days the left bumper on the controller stopped working unless you applied force with two hands. I called MS Store as it was ordered...
  7. Broken controller return.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller return.: Hi everyone, last month I applied to send my controller back and fixed/replaced as its broken after only a month or so, xbox support agreed to the warranty etc and sent me out a shipping label,...
  8. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  9. How to return a broken controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return a broken controller?: How do I return a controller that is broken? (keeps switching off). 1b2e3258-a033-4355-9143-016251f69ffd
  10. Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help: I'm having quiet the experience with my Elite controller, and quiet frankly i find myself out of ideas. Summary: Bought an Elite controller in October, it had a defective/drifting badly left...