XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV

Discus and support XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At first, I was getting the "DVI" error that a lot of comcast customers said they get when they plug in their cable box to the xbox one. I replaced... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamBagniSports, Jan 17, 2014.

1. XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV

At first, I was getting the "DVI" error that a lot of comcast customers said they get when they plug in their cable box to the xbox one.

I replaced the HDMI cord, which seemed to work, but now I often get lag in the bottom left hand corner. It looks like a small, translucent, rectangle.

HELP!

:)

AdamBagniSports, Jan 17, 2014
  2. typical guy
    typical guy Guest
    WOW!! Microsoft has cancelled the E3 media post-press

Did you notice the major lag with live tv web they snap it in? It's the part where they have it in a little box on the top left corner.

typical guy, Jan 17, 2014
  3. SuperDan89
    SuperDan89 Guest
    White pixel in UI xbox one

Exact dame problem here, day one XBO & have a white pixel at the bottom left corner.

SuperDan89, Jan 17, 2014
  4. XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV

bump. anyone else having this issue?

AdamBagniSports, Feb 4, 2014
  5. I am having an issue whenever I play a game on my new xbox one where the bottom left corner of the screen seems to be cut from the rest of the game, as if it is offset. So when I'm running etc it kind of looks like a mirror in the bottom left , I think your
    issue is the same maybe you right that it's lagging. How did you resolve it?

XI Boba Fett IX, Apr 20, 2014
  6. I am intermittently experiencing the same issue. It is like VSync tearing, but only an 1/8th of the screen in the bottom left corner.

Sparkasaurusmex, Jan 3, 2016
  7. Powering off the TV and back on again seems to fix it usually.

8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Glad you resolved your issue. You bumped a thread that is almost two years old. When experiencing an issue it is usually best to open your own thread so support can be focused on your problem specifically. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  9. Google brought me straight to this thread. The issue may be old but still unresolved and this thread is the first result in a google search.

10. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I understand completely but it is still best to start your own thread. No problem, I just want to make sure that the support is focused on your issue.

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Sparkasaurusmex Win User

Google brought me straight to this thread. The issue may be old but still unresolved and this thread is the first result in a google search.
  12. AdamBagniSports Win User

bump. anyone else having this issue?
  13. Sparkasaurusmex Win User

Powering off the TV and back on again seems to fix it usually.
  14. Sparkasaurusmex Win User

I am intermittently experiencing the same issue. It is like VSync tearing, but only an 1/8th of the screen in the bottom left corner.
  15. {Parity} Win User

I understand completely but it is still best to start your own thread. No problem, I just want to make sure that the support is focused on your issue.
Thema:

1. XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV - Similar Threads - bottom left corner

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  5. What's the bar on the bottom left and right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the bar on the bottom left and right: It's a 3 box bar I think it's a X, what looks like a electric voltage thing and something else. I was just wondering what it was. 736d2c5c-8d02-4664-ac77-b51ac34478e9
  6. Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page): Get in touch with support and request the "Microsoft enforcement team" investigate as a matter of urgency 932f663c-7ad1-4ed4-a2a0-3427d3598b6d
  7. [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen: Hi Pop Cap Team, Can you please add a ingame mini-map at the bottom left of the ingame screen to see foes in the area? Let me know what you think Thank-you, Shawn...
  8. The bottom left of the ring is red

in XBoX on Consoles
    The bottom left of the ring is red: i just turned my xbox 360 on and the bottom left of the ring is lighting up red and it says on the screen that i should contact customer support what do i do? a0a372ce-f79e-4ac0-be66-659affefe927
  9. What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?: I've been searching for what this means for a while now. Is it something I should worry about? 4f8c8266-ca56-45a5-a611-b08da60a9889
  10. The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...: Right Top as RB and Right Bottom as RT? Apparently you call them bumpers and triggers but why did you choose such confusing names? Do you even test for usability? 310cf374-988e-4306-a076-d63e390dcd03