XBOX ONE BOTS

Discus and support XBOX ONE BOTS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is bizarre and I never thought Microsoft would let it happen on such a great console.... Why is there this sudden influx of bots everywhere....... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xr3d0nyxX, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Xr3d0nyxX
    Xr3d0nyxX Guest

XBOX ONE BOTS

This is bizarre and I never thought Microsoft would let it happen on such a great console.... Why is there this sudden influx of bots everywhere.... Please do something to stop this lude crap from making its way into your community. They are messaging children
    about sexual things and claim to be camgirls. Come on Microsoft what happened over there? Xbox became my goto after playstation did this and it literally ruined gaming as they ended up in some of our games as well.... Please stop this, otherwise its been great.

:)

Xr3d0nyxX, Jul 28, 2017
  2. WesStrejcek
    WesStrejcek Guest
    Xbox one bots

No, as long as you didn't give credit card information or anything, you'll be fine.

WesStrejcek, Jul 28, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Xbox One Bots

You can report an account for it's online behaviour yet if an enforcement act will be issued or not it's upon XBLPET to decide.

Meanwhile you can block the bot account s from your console and set your comms for friends only. This matter will be handled shortly.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 28, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

XBOX ONE BOTS

Best thing to do right now is just block and report the accounts as they message you and let Xbox address the situation.

5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.

OK Fowl, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX ONE BOTS