Xbox one. Boots me back to home page when I load a game.

Discus and support Xbox one. Boots me back to home page when I load a game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I start a game, it will load in for a min then boot me back to home screen. I have done multiple reloads. Holding down the power button to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cadsweet, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Cadsweet
    Cadsweet Guest

Everytime I start a game, it will load in for a min then boot me back to home screen. I have done multiple reloads. Holding down the power button to restart it. Unplugging it, done factory reboot on both router and xbox. This issue keeps happening! Cant
    play nothing!

:)

Cadsweet, Feb 14, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello

We sorry about you are experiencing this unwanted issue, some other users as you are having this crashing of a game.

Meanwhile this became fixed we recomend you to fully quit the game before open other games or apps, the following link will show you how.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/how-to-close-xbox-one-app-or-game

Another thing you can do is explained in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  3. Ackis Win User

Do you get an error message about a game taking too long to load?

Which games are you having issues with?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Happened to me aswell yesterday.

All i did was a hard reset/power cycle. Waited 5 minutes and then switched it back on. Waited another 5 minutes when it was on before i started loading a game again.

Not sure if it will work for you.
  5. BoDEAN-554D8B25-F50B Win User

Bf4 keeps sending me back to home screen

I can't even load the game. I get the city scape picture, then boots me back to home screen. No fix?
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

Anybody else?

Same here, well today anyway. I will load into a game fine and then after it is over, during loading it sends me back to Xbox Home page. I hate it.
Thema:

1. Xbox one. Boots me back to home page when I load a game. - Similar Threads - Boots home page

2. Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I booted it up in low...: Xbox One X (Cyberpunk Edition) - Came up with the green screen so I tried booting it up in low resolution mode. This seems to be the best method to fix it when looking up guides etc, but there was...
  3. What is booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is booting: Was playing Fortnite with my friends then a friend or my friend joins and after a while threatens to "boot" me and that hes done it before. a239cee1-eca4-4aa0-88b7-30a0024f127e
  4. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  5. Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip - Home Screen flickering on Boot Up: Anybody noticed any initial flickering on their TV’s when you boot up your Xbox?, I have it set up so that when I turn on the Xbox, it also turns on the TV, and I’ve noticed that sometimes the...
  6. Home screen is fine but HDR turns off when I boot up games, and everything gets too bright

in XboX Insiders
    Home screen is fine but HDR turns off when I boot up games, and everything gets too bright: Was playing Marvel Midnight Sun, everything was fine, but the game crashed I booted it up again and now HDR is messed up (yes also on other games). While it technically says that HDR is turned on,...
  7. Xbox stuck in weird boot screen with a controller flashing home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in weird boot screen with a controller flashing home button: Xbox stuck in weird boot mode. When I start it it gets to the green screen with logo but soon after shifts to black screen with controller on it with the home button flashing. If I hold it down...
  8. Xbox One will not boot up to Home after i Installed a new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not boot up to Home after i Installed a new game: So... I dont know where i start to explain... I have Started to Download the new Open Beta from Meta Gear Survive on this point te Console freaked out with much Frezzes...I pressed the Power...
  9. Black home screen after boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black home screen after boot: i have a strange problem. My Xbox one boots and then it logs in and I see the prompt that's says Hello Azwar then blank screen. I can hold down the x button on the controller and the options to...
  10. Graphical Issue During First Boot Up On Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphical Issue During First Boot Up On Home Screen: I've noticed when I first turn on my Xbox One, once the "Home" screen appears I see horizontal graphic issues. They issues seem to come from the Home screen only especially if a game is running...