XBOX one Blu-ray drive nd compability with foreign games!

Discus and support XBOX one Blu-ray drive nd compability with foreign games! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to order xbox one from amazon(usa). As I know it has a Blu-ray drive in it and every blu-ray has a country code and may not play discs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maccord, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Maccord
    Maccord Guest

Hello, I want to order xbox one from amazon(usa). As I know it has a Blu-ray drive in it and every blu-ray has a country code and may not play discs with a code from the other country.

The question: Will I be able to play Russian games on the American xbox one ?

:)

Maccord, Jan 2, 2014
  2. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    What would happan..

If you put a xbox one disc in an xbox 360 console? or even a pc's blu-ray drive? xbox one and pc-blu-ray drive are both blu-ray roms and xbox one games are coded like pc games..

A Frozen Poo, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Questions about Xbox One

Xbox one isnt compatible with xbox 360 games because the xbox one has a blu-ray disk drive.

TheSeaCucumber0, Jan 2, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Yes you can, there is no region lock on the games. Please note that it will only play Region A or region free Blu-ray movies.

sniffles x, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: