Xbox one beta ring preview errors

Discus and support Xbox one beta ring preview errors in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox is not an Xbox one x or Xbox one s it's the original and since two updates ago I cannot access my usb thumb drive also I deleted an account off... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/2Hitman4, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/2Hitman4
    /u/2Hitman4 Guest

My Xbox is not an Xbox one x or Xbox one s it's the original and since two updates ago I cannot access my usb thumb drive also I deleted an account off the Xbox because it would always ask for password even though I had it set to no barrier. When I try to add the account again it didn't let me it would say account is already here. I deleted a different account and now it don't let me add none it says only up to 32 accounts on xbox but I only have 4. I deleted local saves and Blu Ray persistent storage but nothing helps I also power cycle the Xbox turning it off and unplugging it for 4 min. My edge browser doesn't open neither do the file explorer or my media player apps. I cannot report problems via the xbox One because it says there's a error with my upload clip can't send.(someone please help)

submitted by /u/2Hitman4
    [link] [comments]

/u/2Hitman4, Sep 12, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: