Xbox One Beta Invite

Discus and support Xbox One Beta Invite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You've both now been invited. Glad you didn't have too long to wait Jason. :) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRIMS0N GUARD X, May 4, 2014.

  1. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest

    Xbox One Beta Invite


    You've both now been invited. Glad you didn't have too long to wait Jason. Xbox One Beta Invite :)
     
    The Wee Bear, May 9, 2014
    #31
  2. TheGurgey
    TheGurgey Guest
    Just to let you guys know that there are loads of people in the beta test forum with massive problems , some of which have been going on for over 2 months. Microsoft seem unable to fix some of these problems so i would think really hard before you decide
    to join up because its a rough ride for some Xbox One Beta Invite :(
     
    TheGurgey, May 10, 2014
    #32
  3. Hi, i'm wondering if someone could invite me to the Xbox One Beta program?
     
    AndreBeekhuis, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. Bradders1187 Win User

    How can i apply to the Beta program?

    Is there any chance of an invite please? I was apart of all 360 dashboard betas but never got an invite to the Xbox one betas. :(
  5. Ferkan87 Win User

    Xbox One Beta Invite

    Can anyone send me an invite to the Xbox One beta?
  6. Supercheezman-3A0444 Win User

    Xbox beta

    Long story short got an invitation to the Xbox One beta and lost the invite was told to post here to get it back
  7. KingCan17 Win User

    Would like to request becoming a BETA TESTER for Xbox One System Updates

    Can anyone invite me to a beta tester for the Xbox One?

    Thanks.
  8. Otoys Win User

    How can i apply to the Beta program?

    Can someone invite me please to the Xbox One Beta Program.
Thema:

Xbox One Beta Invite

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Beta Invite - Similar Threads - Beta Invite

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  6. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. Invite cycle Alpha already in beta a long time Kind of 1year

    in XboX Insiders
    Invite cycle Alpha already in beta a long time Kind of 1year: Anyone could be invite ring alpha i am beta a long time. submitted by /u/FabinhoCoringao [link] [comments]
  10. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

    in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...