Xbox One Beta Invite

Discus and support Xbox One Beta Invite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lol wee bear im still waiting for a message from Microsoft.. Grrrrrrr SIMMO ANGRY LOL Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRIMS0N GUARD X, May 4, 2014.

  1. Simmo4D
    Simmo4D Guest

    Xbox One Beta Invite


    Lol wee bear im still waiting for a message from Microsoft.. Grrrrrrr SIMMO ANGRY LOL
     
    Simmo4D, May 6, 2014
    #16
  2. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    LOL well hopefully you'll hear soon Simmo, it can sometimes take a good few days, I feel your frustration.
     
    The Wee Bear, May 6, 2014
    #17
  3. Dotchy
    Dotchy Guest
    Hi any chance I also could have an invite please hoping the sooner updates may solve my dvd/screen problems

    Thanks
     
    Dotchy, May 6, 2014
    #18
  4. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest

    Xbox One Beta Invite

    That's you invited Dotchy, good luck.
     
    The Wee Bear, May 6, 2014
    #19
  5. Jason L P Mc
    Jason L P Mc Guest
    cheers Wee Bear fingers are crossed
     
    Jason L P Mc, May 6, 2014
    #20
  6. Thank you so much for the beta code , From me and my family, Xbox One is a beautiful addition to our life style , it' a dream come true . But for me personally the snap functionality. I a true gammer dream come true . ""I can now Play a game and Watch
    Netflix and ect at the same time . Who ever at microsoft made that possible .You deserve a nobel prize. AMAZING Thank you ..
     
    xxlllll0lllllxx, May 7, 2014
    #21
  7. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Glad you got your code xxlllll0lllllxx. Xbox One Beta Invite :)
     
    The Wee Bear, May 7, 2014
    #22
  8. Xbox One Beta Invite

    Meh, snap still doesn't respond the best and there is a lot of wasted real estate; they need PIP (PICTURE IN PICTURE) that would be a lot better imo
     
    FatalUnicycle49, May 7, 2014
    #23
  9. Also, I'd like an invite! I guess this is just beta testing the latest updates?
     
    FatalUnicycle49, May 7, 2014
    #24
  10. Ferkan87
    Ferkan87 Guest
    Can anyone send me an invite to the Xbox One beta?
     
    Ferkan87, May 7, 2014
    #25
  11. HellspawnRei
    HellspawnRei Guest
    Got my code today The Wee Bear,

    thank you very much !

    Fingers crossed to be registered and things...will know on Monday i guess!
     
    HellspawnRei, May 9, 2014
    #26
  12. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Great news HellspawnRei, you're very welcome.
     
    The Wee Bear, May 9, 2014
    #27
  13. Jason L P Mc
    Jason L P Mc Guest

    Xbox One Beta Invite

    once again Wee Bear i have to say thanks as my code arrived today
     
    Jason L P Mc, May 9, 2014
    #28
  14. Hey guys would anyone be willing to send me an invite? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
     
    superdude1980, May 9, 2014
    #29
  15. At the risk of parroting everyone else, can someone send an invite to me? Thank you!
     
    Greg Evans K5GTX, May 9, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox One Beta Invite

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Beta Invite - Similar Threads - Beta Invite

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  6. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. Invite cycle Alpha already in beta a long time Kind of 1year

    in XboX Insiders
    Invite cycle Alpha already in beta a long time Kind of 1year: Anyone could be invite ring alpha i am beta a long time. submitted by /u/FabinhoCoringao [link] [comments]
  10. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

    in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...