Xbox One Beam account Conflict

Discus and support Xbox One Beam account Conflict in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem to transmit my gameplays, everything was fine, it normally transmitted directly from xbox one but the problem started when my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxmalinusxX, Apr 27, 2017.

1. XxmalinusxX
    XxmalinusxX Guest

Hello, I have a problem to transmit my gameplays, everything was fine, it normally transmitted directly from xbox one but the problem started when my wife who has registered account in my console as a family was to make a transmission with her account, everything
    happened normally, She left the console and logged in my account, I opened the game and when I was transmitting it did not work anymore, I tried everything: I removed my account from the console, from my records, I tried another console and lastly reset to
    factory settings and did not right.

Could it be some conflict of accounts?

Can you help me?

:)

XxmalinusxX, Apr 27, 2017
  2. XxmalinusxX
    XxmalinusxX Guest
    Xbox Beam account Conflict

Hello, I have a problem to transmit my gameplays, everything was fine, it normally transmitted directly from xbox one but the problem started when my wife who has registered account in my console as a family was to make a transmission with her account, everything
    happened normally, She left the console and logged in my account, I opened the game and when I was transmitting it did not work anymore, I tried everything: I removed my account from the console, from my records, I tried another console and lastly reset to
    factory settings and did not right.

Could it be some conflict of accounts?

Can you help me?

XxmalinusxX, Apr 27, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with Beam streaming. Could you clarify what happens when you try to stream? Do you get a specific error message or code? Does your wife's account have the same issue with streaming from Beam?

Take a look at your account settings on your
    Beam profile
    page and make sure that everything looks good there. If you continue to run into issues, you may want to reach out to
    Beam Help for some direct assistance. They can take a closer look at your Beam account and see what's up.

Keep us posted! Xbox One Beam account Conflict :)

--------------------------------------
    Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program,
    check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 27, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with Beam streaming. Could you clarify what happens when you try to stream? Do you get a specific error message or code? Does your wife's account have the same issue with streaming from Beam?

Take a look at your account settings on your
    Beam profile
    page and make sure that everything looks good there. If you continue to run into issues, you may want to reach out to
    Beam Help for some direct assistance. They can take a closer look at your Beam account and see what's up.

Keep us posted! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program,
    check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Beam not working

Sorry to hear it. Please be sure to log in to the Beam page on your pc and link your Xbox account to your Beam account.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Hello magonegro20,

If you already have Beam on your Xbox One you must be part of the pre bate team. Thanks for being part of our technology vanguard. But, from what I heard and seen there are still some issues with it running on the Xbox. However, when it does work, it works
    very well. As far as syncing the Beam account, this is what worked for me; With the Edge browser I logged into
    Xbox.com , then I opened up a new tap to Beam, I clicked on the Beam LOG IN and the Beam sign in dialog box popped up, I didn't type or fill in anything in, I just clicked on MICROSOFT, a Microsoft login dialog
    box flashes on the screen and then I'm logged into Beam, and my Gamer tag was automatically carried over into the Beam chat session. Now, I still do not have Beam on my Xbox. So, I don't know if there is anything that has to happen at the backend so that you
    can start streaming, like registering the Xbox itself to be a Beam host. But, let us know if this helps in any way.

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  7. onyxishere Win User

PROBLEM CREATING A BEAM ACCOUNT USING MY GAMERTAG AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

Sorry to year it. What you should do is create a Beam account on the website and then just go to the account setting and link your Xbox account to it.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Beam Streaming

Hey there!

It's nice to see excitement for Beam streaming so hopefully we can get you going soon. What is the particular error code/message you get? When does the error occur? You can also take a peek at
    Beam's Help section to see if anything there helps. Are you able to log into your Beam account on the
    Beam site? Just want to be sure you can access your account there too.

Let us know! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Beam account Conflict - Similar Threads - Beam account Conflict

2. Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping: What should i do to stop this 9ff9aebe-d924-4895-8e59-fcdaa76b88f7
  3. Can't get 5.1 to work with Series S and Sonos Beam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get 5.1 to work with Series S and Sonos Beam: My Series S isn't outputting 5.1 through my Sonos Beam. The series S is connected via HDMI and the Sonos Beam is connected via HMDI Arc. If I hook up my PS4 through the same HDMI port I get...
  4. Como haría para conectar mi xbox al vídeo beam[Translation-As I would to connect my xbox to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como haría para conectar mi xbox al vídeo beam[Translation-As I would to connect my xbox to...: Es primera vez no se como hacerlo [Translation-It's the first time I don't know how to do it] d006a22a-b426-4cdb-85af-4e3fb81a9208
  5. Broadcast game using beam on windows 10 not working"Something went wrong, try broadcasting ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcast game using beam on windows 10 not working"Something went wrong, try broadcasting ...: So i have used broadcasting on creators update back since may and it worked well, but since the fall creators update i cant get it to work, everytime i initiate the broadcast it shows the error...
  6. Remove BEAM/MIXER from MY XBOX or Pay me to tolerate it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove BEAM/MIXER from MY XBOX or Pay me to tolerate it.: Clearly microsoft does not care in no way whatsoever about my clientele... Not only Beam/Mixer (the Useless equivalent of Internet Explorer for streaming apps) is not removable, but now you've put...
  7. Mixer (beam) not brodcasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer (beam) not brodcasting: this issue has happend recently . when i go to stream a game and i click start brodcasting a game and nothing happens. I'm confused because i was able to brodcast before. Can somepne help me...
  8. PROBLEM CREATING A BEAM ACCOUNT USING MY GAMERTAG AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM CREATING A BEAM ACCOUNT USING MY GAMERTAG AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: I can't create a Beam account by using my Xbox Live gamertag. It seems to be something with the usernaming rules of Beam. Could somebody help me please? Thanks! 032decc4-96a9-4128-8b05-97c1ee33b37e
  9. Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer: Friends, Beam/Mixer team answered my question thus: We apologize, but we are unable to troubleshoot issues specific to Xbox and Xbox Live that are not related to Mixer. The issue you have...
  10. Xbox Beam account Conflict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Beam account Conflict: Hello, I have a problem to transmit my gameplays, everything was fine, it normally transmitted directly from xbox one but the problem started when my wife who has registered account in my console...