Xbox One Background Music Game Clips

Discus and support Xbox One Background Music Game Clips in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was wondering how to get game captures to include music playing in background from an app like spotify or one of the other apps in captured video... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ultor masako, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Ultor masako
    Ultor masako Guest

I was wondering how to get game captures to include music playing in background from an app like spotify or one of the other apps in captured video clips taken specifically on 360 games

:)

Ultor masako, Jul 31, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ultor, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that it is not possible to do this.
  3. Chae247 Win User

Background music

In the new update it stated "Background Music: Today’s update brings the ability for the highly requested feature of Background Music, which lets you listen to your favorite music in the background while gaming on Xbox One. The Pandora app, launching soon,
    is the first of many partners who will support Background Music, with Groove Music, iHeartRadio and other apps coming later."

Pandora is coming soon, as stated in the update release. However, there is one current App that will work with this function called CAST, it is a free music app. You can use this now until the other music apps are updated to work with the new Background
    Music feature.

Hope this helps!
  4. street2234 Win User
  5. Fs LittleWolf Win User

Background music

Is background music available for 2nd generation Xbox preview members because i have yet to be able to use any music app on Xbox one in the background. (my Xbox one is up to date)
  6. TFG x VATOBOY Win User

Question about the Groove music app

The Xbox One does not yet support background music, yet. The Update is just new and there should be a new update within the next days giving you background music.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Background Music Game Clips - Similar Threads - Background Music Game

2. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  3. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  4. Where is youtube music on the background music player

in XboX Insiders
    Where is youtube music on the background music player: Please add Youtube music to the background music player submitted by /u/MMRRF [link] [comments]
  5. Ambient Background Music for New Xbox Dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Ambient Background Music for New Xbox Dashboard?: I find it a little odd that only the Original Xbox had at least a certain kind of background audio for it's Dashboard, but going forward neither the 360, the Xbox One [OG, S, X] or the Series S/X...
  6. Why does Xbox Series S crash when listening to background music via Windows Media Player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Series S crash when listening to background music via Windows Media Player?: Today I started playing music on my xbox in the background via Windows media player app on xbox via DLNA connection. It worked fine for about 20 minutes, then it began opening up Windows media...
  7. What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like...

in XboX Insiders
    What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like...: What other games are there that have cool music in the background while playing like Doom(2016), Doom 2: Eternal, Payday 2: Crimewave, and Elden Ring? submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x [link]...
  8. Upgrade Simple Background Music Player to allow you to play music in a certain folder

in XboX Insiders
    Upgrade Simple Background Music Player to allow you to play music in a certain folder: I've got my music USB plugged into my Xbox, with all my songs categorized in their own respective folders as "playlists" I know on the regular Media Player you have the option to browse the USB...
  9. Background music for Series X/S Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Background music for Series X/S Home Screen: I find the background music for the PS4 soothing , I hope they add some for the next gen consoles. Do y’all think we could get some in the future? submitted by /u/Restful_Hill [link] [comments]
  10. Background music and game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background music and game sound: How can you mute the game sound and just play the background music or podcast? 83198955-0646-445b-90d9-2d84aba1b38d