Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar

Discus and support Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Kinect for Xbox one should be able to scan your face to make an avatar similar like Kinect sports rivals or NBA 2k 2016... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ur AVG Techie, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar

The Kinect for Xbox one should be able to scan your face to make an avatar similar like Kinect sports rivals or NBA 2k 2016

:)

Ur AVG Techie, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic

I don't have the game but I'd love to be able to scan my face with the kinect to use on my avatar.

GaryWinteringham, Jan 8, 2016
  3. TheBrain1976
    TheBrain1976 Guest
    Gamescom impressions

@ dull blade: very good comparrison. Xbox One is definitely picking up Speed. Maybe not on the Internet Forums but definitley with people out there!

I also forgot to mention the Avatar scanner. Kinect scans your face (and Body) and creates an Avatar. It actually worked pretty well and is a very cool Feature.

TheBrain1976, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar

FatherOfAtticus, Jan 21, 2016
  5. FatherOfAtticus Win User

6. GaryWinteringham Win User

Kinect sports rivals avatar gamerpic

I don't have the game but I'd love to be able to scan my face with the kinect to use on my avatar.
  7. TheBrain1976 Win User

Gamescom impressions

@ dull blade: very good comparrison. Xbox One is definitely picking up Speed. Maybe not on the Internet Forums but definitley with people out there!

I also forgot to mention the Avatar scanner. Kinect scans your face (and Body) and creates an Avatar. It actually worked pretty well and is a very cool Feature.
  8. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

I was wowed by the Kinect create your character thing...

Well i believe i read that the kinect is gonna be able to scan your face for your avatar and i think BF4 or COD cant remember which can scan your face for multilayer online.
  9. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

I was wowed by the Kinect create your character thing...

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Well i believe i read that the kinect is gonna be able to scan your face for your avatar and i think BF4 or COD cant remember which can scan your face for multilayer online.

[/quote]

I remember when you were able to scan your face onto your character in Rainbow Six: Vegas. A lot of people actually ended up scanning pictures of famous people such as; Arnold Schwarzenegger and Darth Maul. It was hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8rwRzXb-LY
Thema:

1. Xbox one avatars being able to scan face with Kinect to create the avatar - Similar Threads - avatars being able

2. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  3. Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora

in XboX Insiders
    Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora: Help... my Xbox series S is telling me Avatar frontiers of pandora isn't playable on my device even in the app store... It's available to buy, the local EB games (Aussie version of game stop)...
  4. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  5. Don't you want to make money with avatar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't you want to make money with avatar?: The Xbox home button shows five tabs, why didn't you make one more and put our avatar there? The avatar application is very hidden and that's why we forget, it has to be visible, ours and our...
  6. Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be Avatar Awards for Xbox One games?: I miss some of those avatar games and rewards. I had lot of fun with doritos crash course 1 and 2. 159badc8-6c03-4b55-b14f-3938dd7ac5db
  7. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  8. My Avatar editor application can’t be opened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Avatar editor application can’t be opened: could you please help me with this issue. In my xbox one x I cant open avatar editor or original avatar applications as soon as i open them they close. b2292e7c-67f8-4886-9c04-0cd245a3a805
  9. xbox one Avatar can not created or be edit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one Avatar can not created or be edit: After more than a month, contact the Microsoft support and various problem solutions, my XBOX avatar still doesn't work. I cant edit or create a new Avatar. Support changed the gamertag to the a...
  10. Xbox Avatar can not be edit or created

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Avatar can not be edit or created: After more than a month, contact the Microsoft support and various problem solutions, my XBOX avatar still doesn't work. I cant edit or create a new Avatar. Support changed the gamertag to the a...