xbox one Avatar can not created or be edit

Discus and support xbox one Avatar can not created or be edit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After more than a month, contact the Microsoft support and various problem solutions, my XBOX avatar still doesn't work. I cant edit or create a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustKillSnipers, Mar 8, 2017.

1. xbox one Avatar can not created or be edit

After more than a month, contact the Microsoft support and various problem solutions, my XBOX avatar still doesn't work.

I cant edit or create a new Avatar. Support changed the gamertag to the a new email address, without any success.

I changed the gamertag from callmehero2013 to , without any sucess. I test it with XBOX one and PC App

you can see the failure on these Videos.

:)

JustKillSnipers, Mar 8, 2017
  2. Xbox Avatar can not be edit or created

Hey there JustKillSnipers,

Sorry to hear about the issues with creating or editing an Xbox Avatar. We've engaged our support teams who will be reaching out to you regarding this issue. Please make sure that your contact information is up to date on
    account.live.com so that there won't be any delay in contacting you.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 8, 2017
  3. Xbox Avatar can not be edit or created

After more than a month, contact the Microsoft support and various problem solutions, my XBOX avatar still doesn't work.

I cant edit or create a new Avatar. Support changed the gamertag to the a new email address, without any success.

I changed the gamertag from callmehero2013 to , without any sucess. I test it with XBOX one and PC App

you can see the failure on these Videos.

JustKillSnipers, Mar 8, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey JustKillSnipers! Check out Mister Mascot's response to your other post
    here
    . Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: