Xbox One Automatically Switched Apps?

Discus and support Xbox One Automatically Switched Apps? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, Just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else. Last night I was watching Monday Night Football on the ESPN app. During a game break I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by murseENREEKEZ, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Xbox One Automatically Switched Apps?

Hello All,

Just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else. Last night I was watching Monday Night Football on the ESPN app. During a game break I went to the kitchen. When I turned back around I saw that it was now showing 'Breaking News' about the Grand Jury decision
    in Ferguson on my local news channel...? I had to change apps from TV back to ESPN. It has never done anything like this before and was wondering if anyone else had this happen. Sounds farfetched, but does 'Breaking News' have the ability to do this?

P.S. I forsee a lot of 'it was a ghost' responses, but thanks ahead of time for any input.

:)

murseENREEKEZ, Nov 25, 2014
  2. Trying to play xbox 360 game on Xbox one, won't let me download profile...

Well I figured it out... I deleted my profile on Xbox one. Then re-downloaded it back on xbox one. Then when I switched to the 360 game it automatically read it.

IAMDAPIZZAMAN, Nov 25, 2014
  3. My home xbox

Ok so this is a quick question. Sorry if it's in wrong category. When you first buy a xbox one and sign in does it automatically make your xbox one the home xbox? I'm asking because it says you can only change this 3 times in a year. I switched it to a cousins
    xbox and then accidentally switched it back to mine. So will I be able to switch it back again or do I have to wait a year.

LHGxNATIVEx605, Nov 25, 2014
  4. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest

Is it possible that someone in your Football game said something that triggered kinnect to switch to the news channel? I've heard of commercials turning on consoles, so I suppose if the right words are spoken, it could trigger other commands too.

Chris238, Nov 26, 2014
  5. Chris238 Win User

Is it possible that someone in your Football game said something that triggered kinnect to switch to the news channel? I've heard of commercials turning on consoles, so I suppose if the right words are spoken, it could trigger other commands too.
  6. Brainiac427 Win User

HBO GO not working on Xbox 360

Switched back to automatic DNS settings. App will not work. Went back to the manual, changed settings. App works fine.
  7. UnanimousSauce Win User

Screen auto-dimming after 10 minutes

Im also having this problem, went and downloaded the app on the 360 only problem is the app for the 360 is complete ***, doesn't even automatically switch episodes.
  8. Hifibasillen Win User

Xbox One X defaults to 7.1 Audio

um having the same problem with One X and Sony HT ST 5000.

Everytime i switch from apps to games it automatically goes to either 7.1 or Bitstream DTS, got the Atmos app and done everything right but still they dont fix it...
  9. AllStarTC29sMom Win User

Connecting HDMI Splitter into Xbox One HDMI Input?

Chromecast and Xbox One do not get along on an automatic switch - at least they didn't for me. I had a blu-ray player & Chromecast on the switch with no problems, but the One will not get along with my Chromecast. :(
Thema:

1. Xbox One Automatically Switched Apps? - Similar Threads - Automatically Switched Apps

2. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  3. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  4. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  5. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  6. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  7. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  8. Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...: So I recently installed windows 11 and setup the PC with primary account A. When I went to use the xbox app the account had automatically signed in. I went to sign out and sign in to the correct...
  9. Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller: I have a Bluetooth Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller which i hoped would automatically connect, and everytime I turn on my computer i need to remove the device and re-add it. I was hoping to...
  10. on pc cant switch drives to install games on i try to switch it and it automatically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on pc cant switch drives to install games on i try to switch it and it automatically...: already tried manually moving the entire xbox file to the other drive and no luck 4ff51dd4-952d-409e-881a-be1089d2afcd