Xbox One Audio Problem: Echo

Discus and support Xbox One Audio Problem: Echo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've recently discovered an issue with my Xbox whereby the sound being produced is echoed. It tends to happen after roughly an hour of use and is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomeGingaKid, Nov 21, 2014.

1. SomeGingaKid
    SomeGingaKid Guest

So I've recently discovered an issue with my Xbox whereby the sound being produced is echoed. It tends to happen after roughly an hour of use and is easily resolved by restarting the system. Without doing so, the echo will remain for about quarter of an
    hour and then subside. I've done some research myself and have been unable to find anyone else suffering from a similar issue, let alone a solution to it - hence this post. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

N.B: The issue occurs through the speakers - I have not been using a headset.

:)

SomeGingaKid, Nov 21, 2014
  2. CHayes1126
    CHayes1126 Guest
    Audio Echo

Let me start off by saying I've had my Xbox since day one with the same setup no changes have been made. Today I log in to watch Netflix and all I hear is an echo through my surround sound speakers. It echo's with every movement of my controller through
    the menus. And when I play a movie it sounds like people are talking in a hallway. I have not changed anything in my setup. I have my Xbox connected to my 5.1 surround sound system and have had no issues until today. Any ideas?

CHayes1126, Nov 21, 2014
  3. MrStuffnPuff
    MrStuffnPuff Guest
    I hear an echo in audio chat

I have the Xbox One special edition stereo headset and I am having the same problem. No idea how to fix it. I did everything that you guys have done and still continues.

MrStuffnPuff, Nov 21, 2014
  4. TINMAN148
    TINMAN148 Guest

I too am having this issue, also reset the console, it goes away but it does return and haven't found a solution either. thinking its a cable issue running to close to one another! not sure just guessing at this point!!

TINMAN148, Jan 18, 2015
  5. TINMAN148 Win User

I too am having this issue, also reset the console, it goes away but it does return and haven't found a solution either. thinking its a cable issue running to close to one another! not sure just guessing at this point!!
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Xbox headset echo

I own your own headphones the hyper x claud alpha, never had echo problems and are excellent headphones in its price range, I think the problem is in the audio adjustment if too excessive creates echo
    you have to adjust it so that you will no longer hear echo
  7. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Xbox One audio adaptor - problems echoes

Not those problems but doesn't surprise me one bit...these WAY overpriced chat adapters are garbage and are limiting this system currently for having a truly wireless system. Absolutely STUPID for microsoft to go this route with their proprietary hardware.
    These chat adapters have been nothing short of a big pain in the rear. They have been the cause of my distortion through 3 different headsets. Faulty p.o.s's are these chat adapters and shame on MS for implementing them and then overcharging for a $5 adapter.
    $29.99 pffffft price gouging at an extreme.
  8. MetalLabrador Win User

My friends and I quit using ours because they are junk. One of us has a Turtle Beach set, the other two of us have Tritton 720+. All of us have the same problems of static/humming/buzzing and we can hear noise whenever people hold down the trigger buttons
    to fire. They're useless. We went back to using the Kinect to chat. Tons of people are having this problem. Just Google it or use Amazon's reviews to search.
  9. KLRSKIR Win User

Also be sure to uncheck "Use Kinect for Chat" in the Kinect settings. This has helped a lot of users with the adapter.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Audio Problem: Echo - Similar Threads - Audio Problem Echo

2. Dolby audio problems after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...
  3. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  4. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  5. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  6. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  7. Capture card audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card audio problems: So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture card. In order to record any audio it has...
  8. mixed reality and audio problems after standy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixed reality and audio problems after standy: Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio...
  9. Problems with greyed out speaker audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with greyed out speaker audio: I have googled many things watch videos on how to get the speaker audio in grade out because I have no sound whatsoever running through the speakers or tv. My wife accidentally unplugged the Xbox...
  10. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...