Xbox One, Audio is too quiet, any fixes,?

Discus and support Xbox One, Audio is too quiet, any fixes,? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/gyro4 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gyro4, Nov 27, 2020.

1. /u/gyro4
    /u/gyro4 Guest

/u/gyro4, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Audio super quiet on Xbox one

Hello Queen, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your audio.

Xbox is aware of some audio issues within the system and they do recommend that you file a bug report via their Xbox Insider app. If you don't already have it installed please do so where you can read how to file a bug report.

In the meantime you can try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it for 30 seconds. If you're still having trouble after that then please try a factory reset on the console. You can do this via the Settings. Please be sure you know your account information before doing a reset.

When you do a reset there's an option to keep installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud. Do not use the app or bring over previous settings if you're prompted to do so.
  3. julosjc Win User

Party Chat is to loud, even on lowest setting.

Hi There,

On your party chat mixer, move it towards the 'game' audio. You can manipulate it till it's mouse quiet. If still too loud - if you have a manual control on your headset, toggle that.
  4. Toxic368371 Win User

Audio Issues

Ok, so, turns out there is both game and party audio, but it's really quiet and hard to hear, and i don't know how to fix it because all my sliders are where at full
  5. TheDiamondMan3 Win User

Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems

sorry, i just realised that i managed to word "system audio" wrong, yeah problem isnt with my mic, its just that system audio is very quiet and doesnt want to go any higher in the captures
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

How silent is the XB1 ment to be?

It's not whisper quiet that's for sure but the audio levels are acceptable.
Thema:

1. Xbox One, Audio is too quiet, any fixes,? - Similar Threads - Audio too quiet

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Audio too low from desktop apps when using Capture on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio too low from desktop apps when using Capture on Windows 10: I've used the Windows 10 XBox Game Bar Capture a number of times but after getting a new display with speakers the recordings have my mic audio at an ok level but the apps on the desktop are...
  4. Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app: I will try to word this as best as possible without it being confusing. Xbox Streaming Setup - I use an Xbox one and a PC to stream my Xbox gameplay to OBS via the console companion app....
  5. Xbox Series X Headset Game Audio Too Loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Headset Game Audio Too Loud: I’ve noticed the game audio on my headsets has been incredibly loud since I got my series x. I have to play with the chat mixer 1 above the minimum for game audio. I’ve tested the wireless Astro...
  6. games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    games taking too long to load/freezes/audio skips while playing: I recently started having this issue where my games and my apps will get a message saying "your game took too long to load" and when they do load, during gameplay the game will freeze momentarily...
  7. Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud.

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud.: I have the chat mixer turned most of the way to the game sound side but it's still really quiet compared to the party audio. Any ideas? submitted by /u/leoz18 [link] [comments]
  8. The Audio-Echo in the Mountains in Add-On Blizzard Mountain ist too heavy and annoying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Audio-Echo in the Mountains in Add-On Blizzard Mountain ist too heavy and annoying: The Motor-Sound Echo in the Mountain is too loud and is repeated to often - like 3 times or so? Espacially if you turn off the radio its annoying. I had it with the old Mini Cooper Standard...
  9. Black screen with audio when streaming from pc too xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black screen with audio when streaming from pc too xbox?: hi all. So I have a 2016 alienware R17. The xbox app works fine. I can connect to xbox and manipulate menus, start programs etc... When I try to stream from xbox I hear sound but the game ours...
  10. Audio distortion/clipping (too loud)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio distortion/clipping (too loud): I can't seem to set the game volume. if i set it to 6% or higher, It is always as loud as to the point of clipping/distorting. 5% and lower disables/mutes the sound. Other games (Pinball fx2 &...