xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change

Discus and support xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem. I bought game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtikaIvanka, Sep 25, 2020.

1. AtikaIvanka
    AtikaIvanka Guest

Hello,

I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem.

I bought game Assasin's creed Black flag - on the box is written xboxone/xbox360 - so I didnt know untill installation that it is old game - one and 360 games has different boxes.

after I installed game it is whole in Russian language. Voice is in english but whole game menu is in russian azbuka and I am not able to read it at all.... My console has ENGLISH, UK location but it didnt help. I dont care if game will be in english or czech
    - which should be available according to package, but this is completely useless.

Is there any possibility to change whole game language to English or I can throw this game out of the window....

Just to complete this question, this is problem for several years as I found same issues in 2015 and 2020.

thank you in advance and please dont tell me to set up my console to UK and english location because I already did it.

:)

AtikaIvanka, Sep 25, 2020
  2. xXBOXxOne Win User

Most frustrating game?

Assasins Creed IV Black Flag!! Xbox One
  3. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

4. xXBOXxOne Win User

First xbox games?

Playstation one NHL Breakaway, PS2 Navy Seals 3?? Xbox 360 World at War, Xbox One Assasins Creed 4 Black Flag.
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

Ubisoft thinks we need a new Assassins Creed every year.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

They already are working on the next Assasins (the one after Black Flag)

[/quote]

Thats pretty ridiculous if true lol.

[/quote]

It's ridiculous and true. I forgot where I read it but I guess while the American Ubisoft works on one Assasins Creed, the Canadian Ubisoft works on the next release of Assasins creed. That way it's like they are releasing a game every two years but for
    us there is one coming out every year. So if they are working on the Black Flag Assasins Creed and whatever one comes after that I would not be surprised. I really hate how companies try to keep game series' going as long as they can. They really need to come
    up with some new Ideas.
  6. Francia J. Win User

assassin's creed dlc question

Indeed, I know that it's regarding Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, when you buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Season Pass on Xbox One version it will not work on Xbox 360 because there is a version for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox 360 console and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for Xbox One. Those two are different.
Thema:

1. xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change - Similar Threads - Assasin Creed Black

2. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  5. Farcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers: Ever since I got my Xbox series s in November I get the error on farcry 3 we’re everyday I play i get the message on my screen are there a way to fix them a16e112e-4cc5-4ec6-83b2-48011888572c
  6. assasins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assasins creed odyssey: my game pass subricption ended today and i actually just wanto play assasins creed odyssey . If i buy it on the microsoft store will it be available on the xbox cloud to play even though i dont...
  7. podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem...: podczas gry assasins Cred Originins włącza się klawiatura ekranowa podczas sterowania padem Xbox (w opcjach klawiatura ekranowa jest wyłączona) ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate...
  8. There isn’t any Russian sound or even a language in Assasins creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There isn’t any Russian sound or even a language in Assasins creed origins: In game Assasins creed origins written description that it has Russian language and subtitle. but after I downloaded the game, in menu there isn’t any Russian language or even a subtitle. Please...
  9. Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]: Boas Comprei um reedem code do AC unity e este tem as línguas todas menos pt - pt ou pt-br Existe alguma solução para colocar com legendas em PT? Só em inglês tornar-se mais complicado para mim....
  10. redeem code Assasin creed black flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code Assasin creed black flag: not work redeem code in game Assasin creed black flag. I was try it many time Error code SVC60017 8bea8c02-7192-440a-aa84-b6b883313630