Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from ...

Discus and support Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks, it's always good to know others share or have similar ideas and opinions to your own, it gives the idea a chance of becoming a reality for us. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 20, 2014.

  1. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from ...


    Thanks, it's always good to know others share or have similar ideas and opinions to your own, it gives the idea a chance of becoming a reality for us.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 21, 2014
    #16
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    This is exactly the point I've been trying to make in two other threads in recent days.

    Everyone now has a PC hooked to their TV and it opens doors and options the console has never had before. We now need the console gamer to go into this generation of consoles with an open mind and try new genres for this to be successful.

    Most of you in this thread are already there, we just need to convince everyone else that there is more to gaming than FPS's and action RPG's. If developers don't see a market here they won't jump through the hoops to bring the games here.
     
    Randver, Apr 21, 2014
    #17
  3. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I agree with Randver, I play almost every type of game, but I do know guys that are not interested in anything other than Halo, BF and CoD, the truth it is.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 21, 2014
    #18
  4. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest

    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from ...

    [quote user="Lofty Who"]It goes way over my head lol but no doubt a lot of you will understand it.[/quote]wccftech is a link-and-run site. They do not possess the analytic capability to back their story.

    This is is clickbait, nothing more.
     
    IceStorm III, Apr 21, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty, that (as said by many) will likely be the problem many users face if those games come over. The control shift. I haven't played it myself bro so I don't know.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
    #20
  6. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    This will end up as Games with Gold.
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Apr 21, 2014
    #21
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Thank god microsoft made windows 8 and 3 OS then
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 21, 2014
    #22
  8. Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from ...

    Wow, go figure... I read the article late last night and didn't fully understand it, so I stopped reading right before that very last crucial line! *sigh*

    ...the things we can miss...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 21, 2014
    #23
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  10. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    If that's supposed to be an example of good analysis, it isn't.
     
    IceStorm III, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. Lofty Who Win User

    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

    @ eviltedi ...

    I was looking back at the comments section on OXM and Eurogamer in articles about Games for Gold, also a few tweets on Twitter and a few were mentioning that Xbox One would be perfect and easy enough to port some of these games across.

    ^ Talking of Spartan Assault, I've tried to play this a few times but really struggle playing it using the pad, I think it's the aiming system that I just can't get to grips with :-/
  12. Lofty Who Win User

    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

    Now they would be onto a absolute winner in my opinion if they could bring some of those titles to Xbox One.

    I only use my PC these days for the strategy titles, Sim City etc, if we saw more of these games on console I think I could free up some space in my house :)
  13. eviltedi Win User

    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

    You just found out where the Games for Gold for Xbox One will come from, or I should say, it won't surprise me if that's the case.
  14. Galactic Geek Win User

    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

    Wow, go figure... I read the article late last night and didn't fully understand it, so I stopped reading right before that very last crucial line! *sigh*

    ...the things we can miss...
  15. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from Windows 8

    Thank god microsoft made windows 8 and 3 OS then
Thema:

Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from ...

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Architecture Finally Explained – Runs OS ‘Virtually Indistinguishable’ from ... - Similar Threads - Architecture Finally Explained

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  5. Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console finally updated, but now more issues after the update.: I was one of those unlucky few who couldn’t update their Xbox and was reviving an error code with a ton of 0s. That was a few days ago and I decided to let Xbox fix it on their own time. Well as...
  6. Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?: Fantasy submitted by /u/AverageJoeObi [link] [comments]
  7. Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Rematch – Final Beta Available May 28-31! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X will stop downloading "the finals" at the same spot each time: I went to update to the latest version of the finals, the update stoped and won't continue, I cancel and tried to restart the download and no luck. After this I tried all the troubleshooting...
  9. I was about to finally purchase an Xbox Series X after saving up money for a while. Is this...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to finally purchase an Xbox Series X after saving up money for a while. Is this...: I was about to finally purchase an Xbox Series X after saving up money for a while. Is this $100 increase temporary? This console is 4 years old, prices should be coming down. The only reason it...
  10. can fc 25 finally be put on cloud gaming??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can fc 25 finally be put on cloud gaming??: I would really like fc 25 to be available on xbox cloud gaming c324600f-7532-4c94-a139-b34f8ae17b47