Xbox One app to update achievements idea

Discus and support Xbox One app to update achievements idea in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I first got my Xbox One (Forza Motorsport 6 Edition) everytime I got online, it would automatically update all achievements earned while playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dR3K0b, Feb 12, 2017.

1. dR3K0b
    dR3K0b Guest

When I first got my Xbox One (Forza Motorsport 6 Edition) everytime I got online, it would automatically update all achievements earned while playing offline, weather I still had the game or not. Nowadays, I barley get achievements while online and nothing
    updates unless I re-do the requirements for it.

So I'm wondering is there any way to make an app for people who play games offline to update everything done offline? Kind of like a "refresh" for achievements?

Basically, the app would go into the users hard drive and update everything unlocked via saved data. If the app detects any modding/cheating, it alerts the servers at Microsoft.

If done correctly, this can allow people who have to fight to find Internet the chance to still play games and not have to stop and wait until connected to continue or having to re-do requirements online for something you've already done.

:)

dR3K0b, Feb 12, 2017
  2. Procrastus
    Procrastus Guest
    Bug - Unable To Remove Achievements App from My Stuff

I'm unable to unpin the Achievements apps from My Stuff after NXOE update. I had pinned the Achievements app before the NXOE update and now after the update I'm unable to unpin the app.

Steps

1. Pin the Achievements app before the NXOE update.
    2. Update to NXOE.
    3. After the update is successful, select the Achievements and then unpin the app.
    4. Observe how nothing happens when you try to unpin the Achievements app.
    Expected Results

The Achievements app should be removed when the user unpins the app.

Procrastus, Feb 12, 2017
  3. Burt Baker
    Burt Baker Guest
    Achievements Missing

The other day I was browsing through my achievements on Xbox One and noticed that certain groups are not showing up. Mostly app-based ones (Netflix, Hulu) but the one in particular I was mostly bummed about was my Day One achievement
    for purchasing a Day One 2013 Xbox One. Any idea as to why this is?

Burt Baker, Feb 12, 2017
  4. dR3K0b
    dR3K0b Guest

A week later, and only 4 views? Does no one else own an Xbox One with out Ethernet/Wifi and want these problems fixed?

dR3K0b, Feb 19, 2017
  5. dR3K0b
    dR3K0b Guest
    over a year with only 9 veiws..... Does no one want this fixed?

dR3K0b, Feb 24, 2018
  6. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: