Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now

Discus and support Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting promoted to write a review on both my 6plus S and tablet. But I held off writing this review when prompted thinking the issues I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chxlv2rc2, Jun 1, 2017.

1. chxlv2rc2
    chxlv2rc2 Guest

I keep getting promoted to write a review on both my 6plus S and tablet. But I held off writing this review when prompted thinking the issues I have with the app would be fixed. After 6 months and still not fixed, It's time to review. The problem is, when
    prompted to write the review - the app won't take it. It's broken.

To look at stats, sees who's gaming, communicate with a club - the app is great. So much easier than typing with a controller or chat pad. 5 stars for that.

The messaging needs work. For 2 months now, the app shows I have 3 new messages. I don't. I have 2 read messages. Even when the app is deleted and reinstalled, still 3 new messages. In fact, I've had 3 new messages since I downloaded the app. Even when I've
    had 10 new messages. The refresh icon for messages doesn't work either. Doesn't even refresh the screen. 2 stars for that.

The app also doesn't load fluently, requiring user to cancel and completely log out/log in. This could be an apple issue too - not sure. 4 stars for that.

So on average - 3 stars. I would be happy to change the review when the issues are fixed.

:)

chxlv2rc2, Jun 1, 2017
  2. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest
    Xbox One Notification Sounds

try using the ZEDGE app for android ( not sure if available for ISO)

RocNrolla, Jun 1, 2017
  3. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Xbox mobile app

No and Yes. Your friends will not get the notification that says "times71 is Online". But as soon as you sign into the Xbox app your profile will say "last online 1 minute ago".

-

Are you talking about the My Xbox App for iSO or Windows Phone?

An Xbox Dude, Jun 1, 2017
  4. SensibleList132 Win User

After system restore, Solitaire Collection progress is lost

More info:

- I replayed one game in the Star Club

The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account was not updated (I thought it's fair enough as the level should already be included in the 301 stars)

- I played a brand new Star Club game (one I haven't played before)

The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account wasn't even though I expected it to be updated.
  5. RocNrolla Win User

Xbox One Notification Sounds

try using the ZEDGE app for android ( not sure if available for ISO)
  6. Husker308 Win User

looking for people to play with me online

ISO people to play NM on master 3 or higher
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Playback of 4k HDR Dolby atmos Media files from USB Flash Drive or Internal HDD

The Xbox One cannot play ISO disk images. It does not have the relevant codecs to do such a thing. If you want to play an ISO, you will have to create a disk from it.
  8. L4c3rd4 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition: unable to login and play full version

There's an option using the ISo image tool, to keep your games and apps.
Thema:

1. Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now - Similar Threads - App ISO Stars

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app)

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app): Hi. I've succesfully experienced playing to my xbox games directly on my HP laptop under windows 10 via Xbox companion App and the controller works superbly. I really appreciate that function....