Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...

Discus and support Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m playing black ops 3 zombies. I have 2 Xbox’s. A series x and a Xbox one. On one Xbox I have the zombie chronicles. No disk is needed. I also have 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Da-fam12, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Da-fam12
    Da-fam12 Guest

Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...

I’m playing black ops 3 zombies. I have 2 Xbox’s. A series x and a Xbox one. On one Xbox I have the zombie chronicles. No disk is needed. I also have 2 other dlc maps. Well when I went to install it on my series x it said I didn’t own the game. so I went to get the disk. As I do own the game. I installed it and I don’t have any of the dlc’s. Just the base map that you get with the game. I’m using the same account on each Xbox. Any ideas at what to do?

:)

Da-fam12, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Daniel allen4 Win User

Can i buy autobahn police 3 on xbox one

That game is only available on the Series S/X. So it's not available for the One.
    Then why does the dlc say xbox one
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I purchase an Xbox Series X physical disc game (say, "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor"), will it work on my Xbox One S?

If the game just says Xbox Series X on the Game cover, then no, it will not work on the Xbox One. If, it says Xbox Series X & Xbox One on the cover, then it will work.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

It's very easy how to check which version of the game you bought. Check the game case. If it says, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox One version of the game. If it just says Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox Series X|S version.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one series x problem

There is no xbox one series x

The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

You just Confuse people by saying it

Ita xbox series s /x thats it

When talking about system requirements

Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

It's just xbox one

Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

This does not include xbox one x or s

Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

dlc

Sorry, i don't quite get what are you saying in your previous reply

Do you want to play this game and the DLC on Xbox Series X - or Xbox One S?
Thema:

1. Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not... - Similar Threads - series gaming issue

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. issues with xbox series x cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    issues with xbox series x cloud gaming: hello i have game pass ultimate on my series x so im able to play games on the cloud without downloading them. ever since i got rid of my xbox one and upgraded to the series x whenever i try to...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  7. Xbox series X network & games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X network & games issue: my Xbox series x works fine and connects to wifi but won’t load games on wifi. Like any game pass game will come up with a message about it being a trial to buy the game or check the subscription...
  8. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  9. Microphone issue xbox series X when in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microphone issue xbox series X when in game: So my microphone works fine in the party chat (xbox series x) but when I toggle the option to communicate in game it just doesn't work? The mic icon that usually comes up on the top left on the...
  10. Issue with Xbox series s game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Xbox series s game: I bought Hogwarts legacy about 6 months ago , everything has been great, untill now. I went to look at my list of games and it now shows I have 2 versions an Xbox One x and the x/s version. I...