Xbox One and Xbox 360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Survival Mode out of Sync

Discus and support Xbox One and Xbox 360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Survival Mode out of Sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen this question asked a number of times, but never answered! My friend and I are trying to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Survival Mode... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheGoody88, Apr 29, 2020.

1. TheGoody88
    TheGoody88 Guest

I've seen this question asked a number of times, but never answered!

My friend and I are trying to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Survival Mode on Xbox live and it's not working. He's using an Xbox one, playing a 360 disk and I am using an Xbox 360 (also 360 disk, obviously). We can play multiplayer fine, everything
    works perfectly, but survival doesn't.

When playing survival, we can see each other moving around ok to begin with, but almost immediately it becomes apparent that we are fighting a different set of enemies. My friend appears to be shooting wildly at nothing and when I have finished the wave,
    he is still going and still has enemies to handle. This makes any element of co-operation completely impossible and as such the whole thing becomes pointless.

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

Cheers.

:)

TheGoody88, Apr 29, 2020
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Where are the Reviews?

3. The Viral Cyrix Win User
  4. antonyrobinsonLS Win User

Xbox 360 Slim 320 Black Matte console?

5. WorstedOrphan Win User
  6. EF Zulu 187 Win User

5 Reasons Why Modern Warfare 3 Won't Disappoint

Thema:

1. Xbox One and Xbox 360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Survival Mode out of Sync - Similar Threads - 360 Call Duty

2. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  3. I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...: Every time I put it in it says unrecognizable or unreadable, but the disc is perfectly fine. 91d977d5-8118-4189-bf26-df9e5f49597e
  4. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  5. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  6. I have Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 on disk and it's not working on Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 on disk and it's not working on Series X.: It says it's supposed to be backwards compatible. I miss this game, so please give recommendations. I don't want to buy a new game if I don't have to. 91c66f3f-b945-43bc-9fe6-ff939534dfb9
  7. When call of duty ghosts: xbox 360 be available at microsoft store on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When call of duty ghosts: xbox 360 be available at microsoft store on xbox one?: I try to search it on xbox website. Nothing appear beside the call of duty ghosts dlc. cfe55782-b833-46c0-bc41-ac7eb8004a78
  8. If I wanted to play call of duty on xbox 360 (Any Call Of Duty On the Xbox 360) can I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I wanted to play call of duty on xbox 360 (Any Call Of Duty On the Xbox 360) can I...: Since the recent "fixed servers" on all cods are available can xbox series x and xbox 360 play with eachother? 60a74c63-7b05-4801-a13e-9b10e5455587
  9. i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...: i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer how to get them back??? 5efd4619-ba16-4e87-927b-2feab96adf3c
  10. 360 call of duty 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 call of duty 2: I'm having, the same issue/bug, Call Of Duty 2, I did all the signing out from, the 360 menu, & then leave game. I uninstalled c.o.d. 2 & removed my profile, & the status still shows c.o.d. 2. Is...