Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

Discus and support Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoTrizzle, Mar 3, 2015.

1. FoTrizzle
    FoTrizzle Guest

Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off then back on and everything is fine. What I would like to know is why and can this be prevented oh and im
    using a toslink/optical audio cable.

:)

FoTrizzle, Mar 3, 2015
  2. rlvfreeze
    rlvfreeze Guest
    Audio receiver codes

I have a xbox one and a samsung ht-d6500 home theater and I need the audio receiver codes for the Xbox media remote control

rlvfreeze, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Adonis 606
    Adonis 606 Guest
    Help connecting my Phillips HTS3520 to Xbox One!

Hey everyone im not very good with this sort of thing, i have my home theater system ive used on the 360 for a couple of years for surround sound with component cables but i cant use this method on xbox one. ive plugged it in to the HDMI in on the xbox one
    and fiddled around with the settings but cant seem to get the one to play sound from the surround sound speakers. i dont want to use it for tv or anything like that i just want my one to output the audio from my theater speakers. ive thought of optical but
    my system doesnt have a optical port. any help would be greatly appreciated, is there anything i can do? Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... :)

Adonis 606, Mar 3, 2015
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

5.1 audio issues with Xbox one

5. Mr daffypyle Win User

Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2

If you have an Xbox 360 Slim* connected to your home theater system (HTS) via an HDMI cable, you will be able to hear the game audio through both your DSS2-upgraded headset and your HTS using
    the standard setup procedure. To do this:

1. Connect the included digital optical cable to the Digital In jack on the DSS2, and to the S/PDIF jack on your Xbox 360 Slim (or the Digital Output jack on a PS3).
    2. Keep the HDMI cable connected to your game console and HTS as normal.
    3. If you have a WIRED headset, connect the headset's green 3.5 mm plug to the headphones jack on the front of the DSS2. Then, connect the headset's USB plug (if it has one) to the USB port on the front of the DSS2.
    4. Done! You should now be able to hear the audio from your game console both in your headset and through your HTS. You can adjust the headset volume and the HTS volume independently of one another.
  6. jp_drums_4evr Win User

Connecting to a home theatre

Hello trickybuz93, thanks for posting in the forums to get some help. Information about connecting your xbox to a home theater can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-sound-system

Bottom line is you need a separate optical cable to connect to a home theater system. The HDMI apparently doesn't carry the audio.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

microsoft xbox movies app

8. Zacabeb Win User

need help setting up surround sound !!

I think it would work if you remove the SCART cable between the Virgin box and the TV, and move the other SCART cable going to the home theater system from the Virgin box directly over to one of the SCART inputs on the TV.

Check the cables to see if they have any labels on the connectors. If one end is labelled "TV" and the other "DVD" or similar, it's wired to carry signals in one direction only. If you have a cable like that, use it between the Virgin box (DVD labelled end)
    and the home theater system (TV labelled end), and the other cable between the TV and the home theater system. If both cables are labelled this way, you need to pick up a fully wired SCART cable to go between the TV and home theater system.

Connected that way, the DVD player will input picture straight to the TV instead of going through the Virgin box, and the sound from both the Virgin box and the Xbox 360 will be sent to the home theater system back through the SCART cable.

If this works, then leave Dolby Pro Logic II enabled for both games and TV - both will benefit from it.

Hope that this helps. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... - Similar Threads - Samsung X40 Home

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  4. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  5. Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV: I recently did a reboot of my Xbox (unplug for two minutes, hold down power button) to clear the cache for a fortnite issue. This included unplugging everything from the back of the Xbox. Plugged...
  6. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...