Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One...

Discus and support Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ich möchte eine Xbox One gebraucht günstig gebraucht kaufen und neben Spielen Amazon Prime Video und Sky Sticket nutzen darüber nutzen. Laut Sky gibt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yasin Sahin, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Yasin Sahin
    Yasin Sahin Guest

Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One...

Ich möchte eine Xbox One gebraucht günstig gebraucht kaufen und neben Spielen Amazon Prime Video und Sky Sticket nutzen darüber nutzen.

Laut Sky gibt es eine App für Xbox, ob aber die erste Xbox One unterstützt wird, konnten die mir nicht sagen.

Die Xbox One S wird auf jedenfall unterstützt.

Hat jemand noch die alte Xbox One mit diesem externen Netzteil im Einsatz? Kann man da Amazon Prime Video und Sky Ticket darauf installieren und nutzen?

Kann es passieren, dass Microsoft den Support für die erste schwarze Xbox One einstellt und sagt kauft euch die Xbox One S?

Kenn mich nicht aus mit Xbox.

gruß

[Mod Translation - I want to buy an Xbox One used cheaply used and use Amazon Prime Video and Sky Sticket in addition to games.

According to Sky, there's an app for Xbox, but if the first Xbox One is supported, they couldn't tell me.

The Xbox One S is definitely supported.

Does anyone still have the old Xbox One in use with this external power supply? Is it possible to install and use Amazon Prime Video and Sky Ticket on it?

Can Microsoft put down support for the first black Xbox One and say buy the Xbox One S?

Don't know me with Xbox.

Greeting ]

:)

Yasin Sahin, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Yasin Sahin Win User

Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One S, Do I Have Disadvantages?]

Vielen Dank, deine Antwort hat viel Licht ins Dunkel gebracht.

Ich will die Xbox mehr als Apple TV Ersatz nutzen, mit dem Zusatznutzen auch mal Spiele spielen zu können wie Mortal Kombat 11.

Danke für die Aufklärung

[Mod Translation - Thank you, your answer has shed a lot of light.

I want to use the Xbox more as an Apple TV replacement, with the added value of being able to play games like Mortal Kombat 11.

Thank you for the Enlightenment]
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One S, Do I Have Disadvantages?]

Hey there
    Yasin Sahin

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Yasin Sahin,

usually XBOX One = XBOX One only the ONE-X has an extra, the X-Enhancement. This heis the game/app is basically the same!!

There is only one difference to oneX (which provides UHD) - but only if the game has an X-enhancement. This is where you install better/larger textures during setup, but it's the same game. (Extremely upsetting is this with old 360games - hard to believe what
    these old games then look like!!) The delivery of UHD is certainly also an important feature for cineastes!

I don't know of any ONE game/app that doesn't work on the first XBOX One!!!

But the Original One is, to my knowledge, no longer supported by MS REPAIR SERVICE!

Better think about what you really want. And when used it must be very cheap, compare a new S costs just under 200€ / an X just under 400 NEW with 2 years warranty and used at e.g. rebuy are with shorter warranty 25% below these prices.

I hope this helps

Hi Yasin Sahin,

normalerweise ist XBOX One = XBOX One nur die ONE-X hat ein extra, das X-Enhancement. Das heist das Spiel/App ist grundsätzlich gleich!!

Ein Unterschied gibt es nur zur OneX (die liefert UHD) - aber nur wenn das Spiel ein X-Enhancement hat. Hier wird beim Setup bessere/grössere Texturen installiert, aber es ist das gleiche Spiel. (Extrem Auffälig ist das bei alten 360er Spiele - kaum zu glauben
    wie diese alten Spiele dann aussehen!!) Das sie UHD liefert ist sicherlich auch ein wichtiges Feature
    für Cineasten!

Mir ist bisher kein ONE Spiel/App bekannt, dass auf der ersten XBOX One nicht läuft!!!

Aber die Orginale One wird, meines Wissens nach, von MS nicht mehr REPERATURTECHNISCH unterstützt!

Überlege besser was Du wirklich willst. Und bei gebraucht muss es schon sehr günstig sein, vergleiche eine neue S kostet knapp unter 200€ / eine X knapp 400 NEU mit 2 Jahre Garantie und Gebrauchte bei z.Bsp. rebuy liegen mit kürzere Garantie um 25% unter
    diesen Preisen.

Ich hoffe das hilft und Gruß aus München
  5. Yasin Sahin Win User

It the S is supported then the original Xbox One should also be supported.
    Sorry, didnt know, that i have to ask in english.

That means i can buy the old Xbox One and watch Netflix, amazon prime video and german Sky Ticket? And all apps for Xbox One, will work on the old first Xbox One witch 500GB?

I dont need 4K gamig or 4K Video Streaming, because i dont have a 4K TV and dont like to buy one!
  6. {Parity} Win User

It the S is supported then the original Xbox One should also be supported.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One... - Similar Threads - Alt nicht habe

2. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  3. Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?: I am using Windows 11 keytweak, but don't want to disable shift for typing... Thank you! Does disabling F4 disable that functionality? 283cc28f-bf33-498b-89f1-686d3fad36b0
  4. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  5. how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11: every time i alt tab sea of thieves just loses conection to the servers. it shows in the task bar that it pauses the game while i am alt tabbed, how do i disable this feature....
  6. Can use apps, but not games. Wants me to enter alt Mac address or authenticate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can use apps, but not games. Wants me to enter alt Mac address or authenticate: So I have an issue regarding my network. This only happens with one specific network. I left my Xbox untouched for about a week, not turned on or nothing. I come back and didn't use it for the...
  7. Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fortnite let me in AND how do I delete an alt fortnite account and keep the main?: (1) OK so it is November 27, 2023 and im trying to log into fortnite but it keeps saying login fail and to retry with the same results. I keep searching up for answers and there is NOTHING that...
  8. Xbox controller keeps alt tabbing my games. (PC Gamepass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps alt tabbing my games. (PC Gamepass): Every time I press LB + A it ALWAYS alt-tabs my games, I've updated my controller and scoured the internet for solutions to no avail. This only happens when I launch games from the Xbox app...
  9. What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?: I play a lot of multiplayer games mostly Dayz on pc and console. There has always been a problem with people creating several alt account’s to cheat in the game. Xbox allows 32 accounts on the...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Fehler bei der Installation: Du bist noch nicht alt genug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Fehler bei der Installation: Du bist noch nicht alt genug: Mein Sohn hat sich heute eine XBox One S Paket mit Forza Horizon 3 gekauf. Im folgenden habe ich auf der XBox zwei Microsoft Konten angemeldet. Hierbei handelt es sich zum einen um mein Konto...