Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011

Discus and support Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Try reset console, can't view achievement app at Xbox one and not unlocking achievements when done correct task. Windows phone achievements unlocked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Lau, Mar 13, 2015.

1. John Lau
    John Lau Guest

Try reset console, can't view achievement app at Xbox one and not unlocking achievements when done correct task.

Windows phone achievements unlocked don't show up. Can't view at xbox.com / smartglass as well

:)

John Lau, Mar 13, 2015
  2. Achievements app not working

I got the error code 0x87c40011 couldn't see my achievements my games install slower and can't watch Netflix on my Xbox one, but I can on my 360. I factory reset my Xbox one and still get the error code

Nemesis Broski, Mar 13, 2015
  3. Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One

Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements. This has been for 2 days now and it is realy annoying when is this gonna be fixed? cant open achievements, leaderbords, compare achievements with friends and no achievements will unlock on Xbox One.

michaelvan rhijn, Mar 13, 2015
  4. Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011

I am having the same problem. An old account works fine, but my main account doesn't show achievements anywhere.

TheLeviathan38, Mar 14, 2015
  5. Talked with customer support and they had me remove my profile and reload it and that did NOT fix the problem.

TheLeviathan38, Mar 14, 2015
  6. OriGiN Z3
    OriGiN Z3 Guest
    Hi guys, sorry about my bad english im french

i had a similar achievement error 2 days ago, then i ve losted something like 25 000 G score points !?

ive get downgrade from 67000G to 41910G...

i want my G score to come back but i dont now how Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011 :(

people said to me on the french forum that they ve never seen something like that before..

OriGiN Z3, Mar 14, 2015
  7. Jamoff
    Jamoff Guest
    Same thing happening to me, achievements not popping and i cant open the achievements app, "something went wrong" error.

Jamoff, Mar 15, 2015
  8. OriGiN Z3
    OriGiN Z3 Guest

I get a message like "your achievements have not disappeared but we can show them for now".

Yes, they have not disappeared but i miss G score ...

OriGiN Z3, Mar 15, 2015
  9. OriGiN Z3
    OriGiN Z3 Guest
    Dont got an "edit message" function, sorry about the double post :

problem solved for me, my gscore came back to 67310G.

The mystery of what happened remains unsolved, but things back to normal !

OriGiN Z3, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Nemesis Broski Win User

Achievements app not working

I got the error code 0x87c40011 couldn't see my achievements my games install slower and can't watch Netflix on my Xbox one, but I can on my 360. I factory reset my Xbox one and still get the error code
  11. Jerith Geros Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

I'm now getting the 0x87c40011 error message when launching the Xbox One achievement App... and I also can't view achievements on Xbox.com
  12. Dark XmptdRaptr Win User

ERROR 0x87c40011

Same here. I'm playing through sniper elite 3 and tried snapping achievements, then I got this error code 0x87c40011. Tried opening achievements through My Games and Apps, but I get the same error code.
  13. Kennyannydenny Win User

Halo MCC Achievement error 0x87c40011

I have the exact same problem with the same error code, but then with the game Goat Simulator. Some achievements synced correctly and suddenly my collectible achievement didn't unlock. Going to the Achievements App gives the error 0x87c40011 :(
  14. he11ranger Win User

Achievement Issue

I have problems with my xbox one achievements app I can not start the app and I get an error code (0x87c40011) and I tried the Xbox chat service and at the end i have been send here please help me with my problems .
Thema:

1. Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011 - Similar Threads - achievement error Code

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...