Xbox ONE Account Suspended, Possible If Suspension Can Be Reduced?

Discus and support Xbox ONE Account Suspended, Possible If Suspension Can Be Reduced? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I was suspended from communications on the 23rd for retaliating against someone calling me a "retard" and etc. I used a homophobic slur in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xCrOssOverx 23, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Xbox ONE Account Suspended, Possible If Suspension Can Be Reduced?

Hi there, I was suspended from communications on the 23rd for retaliating against someone calling me a "retard" and etc. I used a homophobic slur in reply so I deserve the communication ban but what I need help with is that two days
    later I receive another suspension for "Harassment Abuse and Threats." The problem is that there was no need for the extra suspension as the conversation between me and the person sending hate mail was nothing serious because later on we apologized to each
    and moved on. Is there a way for this to be removed or reduced because I applied for review but none of the enforcement team reviewing what I had to say about it didn't care at all, they weren't forgiving and ruthless. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

xCrOssOverx 23, Jul 26, 2017
  2. vT Karm
    vT Karm Guest
    xbox live suspension

hello my xbox live account was recently suspended the gamertag is Lynxaze, it was suspended for seeking out mods/hacks on xbox live and it was my friend asking them, so would it be possible to have my suspension lifted so i can purchase the new dlc for gta
    v, thankyou for listening

vT Karm, Jul 26, 2017
  3. PhloydBarnum
    PhloydBarnum Guest
    Mw2!?

Suspension of a player's Xbox LIVE account can be imposed because of inappropriate conduct or system abuse. Inappropriate conduct includes these kinds of actions:

1. Inappropriate in-game behavior (scamming or cheating)

2. Attempts to manipulate Xbox LIVE services through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering

When an Xbox LIVE account is suspended, the suspension blocks the suspended player from signing in to Xbox LIVE with the suspended account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The duration of the suspension depends on the frequency or severity of the offense. A minor infraction may result in a temporary (rather than permanent) suspension.

Temporary account suspensions end at about the same time of day as when they are issued (at the end of the suspension period—24 hours, three days, and so on).

A message with the suspension end date appears when you sign in to Xbox LIVE using the suspended gamertag. Also, an email message is sent to the email address that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if your friend has been suspended or does get suspended, he should receive an email telling him how long. If he has been suspended or does get suspended and wishes to know more, please post a thread in

15 - My LIVE account was suspended

PhloydBarnum, Jul 26, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

OK Fowl, Jul 26, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Jul 26, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you already applied for a review and they upheld your decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.

Smwutches, Jul 26, 2017
  7. Ok but don't you think that it is unfair to get another suspension toppled upon you for something not serious at all? They literally over exaggerated the whole thing because it wasn't a big deal at all

xCrOssOverx 23, Jul 26, 2017
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since we don't know exactly why the enforcement team issued the suspensions, we can't really speculate on that. Investigations take time. So both suspensions could be for different actions that took place weeks or months ago.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  9. OK Fowl Win User

10. Smwutches Win User

Since we don't know exactly why the enforcement team issued the suspensions, we can't really speculate on that. Investigations take time. So both suspensions could be for different actions that took place weeks or months ago.
  11. xCrOssOverx 23 Win User

If you already applied for a review and they upheld your decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.
    Ok but don't you think that it is unfair to get another suspension toppled upon you for something not serious at all? They literally over exaggerated the whole thing because it wasn't a big deal at all
  12. Smwutches Win User

13. OK Fowl Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

1. Xbox ONE Account Suspended, Possible If Suspension Can Be Reduced? - Similar Threads - Account Suspended Possible

2. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  5. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  9. I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?: Hi I was trying to get into a chat with my friend. It turned out I was suspended and I didn't do anything. Can I please have some help? 4d073ef8-c359-4cd8-8c91-94802bd7ca22
  10. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...