XBox One account reset and lost data

Discus and support XBox One account reset and lost data in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Howdy. XBox One issue involving Minecraft, account reset, lost data, and a pre-Millennial. The device was half filled with corrupted saves so the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J_337, Jun 30, 2022.

1. J_337
    J_337 Guest

Howdy. XBox One issue involving Minecraft, account reset, lost data, and a pre-Millennial.

The device was half filled with corrupted saves so the advice was to delete the account from the XBox and then recreate the account. The data should have reappeared with the corrupted data problem fixed. No data appeared. At all. All saves missing. Despite constantly seeing the message that the data was being uploaded to the 'Cloud' every time a game was saved and a copy made, prior and post 'fix'. Not sure that thing is even real.

Have already tried the 'sync' old data option. Did not work. Tried the unplug and restart solution. Did not work. 3.5 years of work on a world and designs (including redstone) gone. Yeah. Awesome day. Not happy. Tried to find a way to contact Mojang and Microsoft to speak to someone who can translate tech for older people. Can't find one. Not sure those things even involve people at all. Hence being here, outsourcing the issue to other customers for a fix.

Does anybody have any other possible solutions? And bear in mind, if you provide one that works, you'll be saving an entire world, people! That and making a small pile of kids, well, not so much happy as less angry at their dad. Cheers.

:)

J_337, Jun 30, 2022
  2. J_337 Win User

Thanks George C. Unfortunately, despite your quick response and most valiant efforts, the two small empires of Luten and Hans, their many wonders, people, and entire world, have been lost to the void thanks to the failure of Minecraft to create a simple method for deleting corrupt saves.

Why, oh why, must we access a file that cannot be accessed in order to delete it to free up space on our XBox? It seems like something that really should have been fixed with an update by now. Oh, and for that 'uploading' bit it does to backup what's on the console to be a real thing. I'd suggest it, but the chances of the Minecraft creators noticing such a petition are as likely as our lost world being resurrected.

Lucky for me, the kids have their own accounts, so their worlds are fine. Most irksome, however, is the Redstone and other designs they had me create were on my side. Now I have to try to remember and recreate them all. Bummer. Oh! And all the historical Doc Seuss style poetry of the villages! The horror!

Thanks for the assist though. A village in the new world shall be created in your honor, and an entry made of its local hero in the church records. It will be an epic saga of George, hero of pointless battles, lost time, and lost worlds, and it shall be known as... The Odyss-C.

Have a great day, and may your saves never be corrupted or lost.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello J_337, sorry about what happened to the saves on your console.

What you could try after all you've done, would be to check if you have your account as main in the console, take the console offline and when you start the game see if it pulls the save from the console being offline, if you do this procedure and save does not load, correctly and can not load from the servers of Realms unfortunately it was lost.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

Hello MJewell!

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. In short answer, there is no possible way to accomplish transferring
    account data from one account to another. I recommend to try the following article:

Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password

Hope this helps.
  5. MJewell Win User

merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

Hello !

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. In short answer, there is no possible way to accomplish transferring
    account data from one account to another. I recommend to try the following article:

Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password

Hope this helps.
    I just tried this and I was able to reset my password for my old account but when I try to log in I'm still told the password is wrong. I have tried resetting the password 3 times now...
  6. Jon Loma Win User

How to delete corrupt data

even after resetting i jus lost all my data nd my accounts and still cant play any games at all.
Thema:

1. XBox One account reset and lost data - Similar Threads - account reset lost

2. I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...: someone stole my account and I got it back like last year I couldn't change the email for that account back to my email because it needed to be verify it was my email which it wasn't so I couldn't...
  3. I lost my account reset doesnt help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account reset doesnt help: i lost my xbox live password i tried al help but it dont work and i called the help and nothing changed if u click in reset it will send a code to a email i dont have my gamer tag is i eed a...
  4. I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning: Please help.. It looks like my acct was reset back to the beginning. it happened over a month ago, but I haven't played in a bit. and It looks like there is a new acct in microsoft. what...
  5. reset my OLD LOST account

in XBoX Accessibility
    reset my OLD LOST account: i need to ask how to speak to a person to reactivate my account on my xbox 47a888d7-f592-4d4c-9d77-123571c212d8
  6. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  7. Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Reset ---> Lost gamer tag/cant remember microsoft account/didn't link phone or credit ...: My console got reset (kids didn't know why). However, I set up a Microsoft Account specifically for the Xbox and do not remember what it was. I lost all my Gamer Tag/Accounts. I have about a...
  8. I lost all my games linked to my xbox live banned account following a reset to factory ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost all my games linked to my xbox live banned account following a reset to factory ...: my xbox live account has been banned for a few months but I could still access all my games by connecting me with another xbox live account and leaving it banned account saved on my xbox,...
  9. Lost password of my father's account. Can someone reset it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost password of my father's account. Can someone reset it?: This is a bit complicated so I'll explain as best as I can. My father has an Xbox account that he hasn't used in a long while. As such, he's forgotten the password. What's worse is that the email...
  10. I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ...: My main account was a child account. And it had Xbox live gold. 325172de-0a8b-4850-97d8-65b0d8cadafe