Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500

Discus and support Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; at Bestbuy. I wouldn't buy a tv now unless it's 4K, but still, this is a sweet deal. Article afd32b92-b961-4932-944d-5b1578091c37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandiesel1, Aug 7, 2016.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

at Bestbuy.

I wouldn't buy a tv now unless it's 4K, but still, this is a sweet deal.

Article

:)

brandiesel1, Aug 7, 2016
  2. RobTan6000
    RobTan6000 Guest
    SAMSUNG all the way

50" Samsung Plasma 1080p 3D HDTV. Samsung bluray home theater system. Xbox 360 250gb with green LED lit fan. Green backlight chrome controller.

RobTan6000, Aug 7, 2016
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    What kind of T.V would be best to use along with xbox one

man dont be scared by the off brand name im tellying you.

Seiki 46" SE461TS 1080p 60Hz 4 000 1 Contrast LED LCD HDTV TV Free | eBay

Seiki 50" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV SC501TS with 3 HDMI Inputs 1718518005350 | eBay

you can get a whole lot of tv for under 500 bux these days... allot of the hype with name brand i cant buy into on electronics/tvs/blue ray players...

i know i posted it earlier.. i have a 1000 dollar sony that my 400 dolar seiki makes look like trash(screen quality) i run ebay 2 dollar hdmi cable setup and its by far my favorite tv ive own in the last 6 years.

sc_shark, Aug 7, 2016
  4. xXBOXxOne Win User

Best TV For Xbox One

$499.99

Sony BRAVIA 40" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (KDL40R450A)

$299.99 Insignia 39" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (NS-39D40SNA14
  5. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Getting Dunce cap in GTA Online

@Legend I remember you saying you still don't have an HDTV. Well I'm looking to buy another one for a workout room I've been working on, and the absolute best bang for your buck one that you can get is a 50 inch Element LED HDTV 1080p with 3 HDMI ports
    at Target only this Friday. Marked down from $599 to $229. Offffff topic but tis the season to be jolly.
  6. Umairhp Win User

Whats the best gaming tv?

7. tohellnbak Win User

Connection to a non-HD TV

just go buy an HD TV.. I mean geeez.... you bought a 500 console and 50" HDtvs are in the 400-600 range now... you will be missing out on what you paid for.... trust me. just upgrade seriously
  8. Solrock87 Win User

In game Text problems

Yeah, I'm going to check that out. But in my desperate frustration i went out and bought a 50 inch led 1080p hdtv. If i still have problems then i'm sure i'll be back but knowing that someone else is having problems is comforting.

Thanks for your help :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500 - Similar Threads - One+50 LED HDTV+game

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  4. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  5. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  6. My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn’t record videos at all.: Yes it does start recording, but before I get to that I must add this was an issue on my Xbox One prior to the Xbox One S, it happened day one when I got the Xbox One S but had been an issue for...
  7. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  9. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...