Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December

Discus and support Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Look at the posts above yours, they confirm what I'm saying. And the last time I logged into x1 was today, I have never played zumba, and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Jan 17, 2014.

  1. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest

    Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December


    Look at the posts above yours, they confirm what I'm saying. And the last time I logged into x1 was today, I have never played zumba, and I have several achievements on COD. You are demonstrating that it is (currently) a broken mess.
     
    Lloydy25, Jan 18, 2014
    #16
  2. You kids at it again? Grow up.
     
    ChasedGibbon45, Jan 18, 2014
    #17
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @Unreal this in no way in defense of Llyody as I am not fond of his posting but he does show as having 3 achievements for Ghosts
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 18, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December

    Do games play fine? yes so its not a broken mess

    does kinect work fine?yes for me anyway

    does the ui run fast? yes 99.9 percent of the time
     
    MessiahBrowny, Jan 18, 2014
    #19
  5. lioydy have you ever said anything nice about the xbox?

    what i dont understand is why are you even on here?

    your a massive PS fan we can all see that
     
    MessiahBrowny, Jan 18, 2014
    #20
  6. Randver
    Randver Guest
    [quote user="MessiahBrowny"]

    lioydy have you ever said anything nice about the xbox?

    what i dont understand is why are you even on here?

    your a massive PS fan we can all see that

    [/quote]

    I just went back and read all of his post. I'm not sure why he's getting so much "hate" here, everything he's posted is accurate it appears many of you just don't like the messenger.

    I own both consoles and frequent several gaming sites for the Xbox and PS. There have been articles from "reputable" sources that could be linked to defend every one of his claims.

    I still standby my earlier statement that I don't see why "gamers" should care about sales numbers but I can also understand his wanting to set the record straight in a thread made just to bash the PS4.....I've been guilty of that on more than one occasion.
     
    Randver, Jan 18, 2014
    #21
  7. [quote user="Lloydy 25"]Look at the posts above yours, they confirm what I'm saying. And the last time I logged into x1 was today, I have never played zumba, and I have several achievements on COD. You are demonstrating that it is (currently) a broken mess.

    [/quote]

    I still don't believe you, even if the smartglass app is inaccurate (though funny how it's inaccurate for just you but not the three other random users I checked?), it still doesn't prove you own one. You have demonstrated quite clearly on a number of occasions
    much negativity to the system. Why would anyone in their right god given mind buy a system they have nothing positive to say about. You even clearly stated at one point you did not own a Xbox One in the resolution thread a few weeks ago.

    So I would be very interested to see why all of a sudden you rush out and buy a Xbox One, with zero interest in any of the exclusives, and buy CoD: Ghosts on the "inferior" multi platform when you love off the PS4 so much.

    Think about that, seriously. Why on earth should anyone swallow an ounce of what you claim? It seems more like you say it to try and give credibility to your posts rather than because you actually own one.
     
    Unreal Warfare, Jan 18, 2014
    #22
  8. Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December

    Do these forums have any mods if so they need to pull there fingers out and start locking threads that go off topic,that we it stops the hate,
     
    MessiahBrowny, Jan 18, 2014
    #23
  9. [quote user="MessiahBrowny"]

    Do these forums have any mods if so they need to pull there fingers out and start locking threads that go off topic,that we it stops the hate,

    [/quote]

    Finding mods on these forums is like finding Unicorns. Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December :)
     
    Unreal Warfare, Jan 18, 2014
    #24
  10. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    The mods do routinely lock and delete threads that turn ugly. One just came and deleted a titanfall thread and another locked the other titanfall thread earlier. Alot of posts do get deleted in threads that go off topic. Make sure you use the report button
    to get a mods attention
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 18, 2014
    #25
  11. Sony doesn't tolerate ignorance, so their fans come here where mods do nothing.
     
    ChasedGibbon45, Jan 18, 2014
    #26
  12. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    [quote user="Randver"]

    [quote user="MessiahBrowny"]

    lioydy have you ever said anything nice about the xbox?

    what i dont understand is why are you even on here?

    your a massive PS fan we can all see that

    [/quote]

    I just went back and read all of his post. I'm not sure why he's getting so much "hate" here, everything he's posted is accurate it appears many of you just don't like the messenger.

    I own both consoles and frequent several gaming sites for the Xbox and PS. There have been articles from "reputable" sources that could be linked to defend every one of his claims.

    I still standby my earlier statement that I don't see why "gamers" should care about sales numbers but I can also understand his wanting to set the record straight in a thread made just to bash the PS4.....I've been guilty of that on more than one occasion.

    [/quote]

    Thanks for thinking rationally.

    I can't see why a minority here feel the need to go off-topic to bash someone, just because they have cleared up lies and misinformation.
     
    Lloydy25, Jan 18, 2014
    #27
  13. Randver
    Randver Guest

    Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December

    [quote user="ChasedGibbon45"]

    Sony doesn't tolerate ignorance, so their fans come here where mods do nothing.

    [/quote]

    If you go to the PS forums you'll still see the MS fanboys but the bait doesn't get taken as easily as it does here.

    The biggest difference you'll notice is that the people who own the PS systems are much more critical of them than the MS crowd is of the Xbox's. They are there own "haters" so they don't need the fanboys from here. You don't see the dozens of "praise" threads
    that you see here. I firmly believe that critical stance towards Sony is why the PS4 improved so drastically over the PS3. The non-stop complaints even by the owners of the PS3's forced them to listen.

    I don't want to see mods locking down the legitimate complaint threads here, it's the only way we'll get change. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
     
    Randver, Jan 18, 2014
    #28
  14. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    [quote user="MessiahBrowny"]

    Do games play fine? yes so its not a broken mess

    [/quote]

    I'm not saying the x1 is a broken mess, but the system on x1, smartglass, xbox.com, xbox live app etc that shows activity - that is broken, as confirmed by many here.
     
    Lloydy25, Jan 18, 2014
    #29
  15. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    @Randver You keep talking about legitimate complaint threads and such but this is the wrong section for them. That's all anyone ever tells you yet you keep trying to talk about complaints here... The feedback section of the forums has plenty of legitimate
    complaint threads that can easily be discussed there, however, you and others waste your time here and leave the feedback section of the forum with low traffic.

    -

    From my perspective you'd rather rain on others parade here with your complaints which basically makes you a troll. Its all about time and place.

    -

    If you'd rather discuss complaints in the general area of the X1 forum instead of the feedback section (which may ultimately result in nothing changing) then you don't actually want anything changed to begin with.
     
    Burst Axe, Jan 18, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December

Loading...
  1. Xbox One #1 console sold in US for December - Similar Threads - console sold December

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Can Xbox or Microsoft unban a console that was sold but the owner never mentioned anything...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox or Microsoft unban a console that was sold but the owner never mentioned anything...: Well I’d like to start off by saying that people who sell consoles without saying that it’s console banned is literally stupid and whoever has done that hopefully Microsoft or Xbox is able to...