Xbox On Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox On Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop is currently running the latest version of windows 10 and I'm trying to connect the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller I've got, to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by freddykool6#wills, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Xbox On Windows 10

Hello, My laptop is currently running the latest version of windows 10 and I'm trying to connect the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller I've got, to play games on it, but based on the information from the Internet, Useless videos on YouTube, and
    from my device itself, It's been impossible to play with it. I know there's a way of playing games with this kind of controller, but my question is there
    ANY other way I could implement in using the type of controller mentioned above to play games on my laptop instead of getting an adapter which may cost me my early savings?

:)

freddykool6#wills, Feb 21, 2018
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    The Darwin Project (X1)

The Darwin Project on Xbox One and Windows 10...

Cha1ky, Feb 21, 2018
  3. Our lord and savior, Phil Spencer, will be speaking at the Windows 10 conference

Well, he's the head of the Xbox division, so it must mean something Xbox. Since it is a Windows 10 conference, I can only imagine a few things it will be,
    • Windows 10 integration on Xbox One.
    • The revival of a games focused program for Windows 10 (like Games for Windows or a Steam competitor)
    • Exclusive Windows 10 games (Halo Wars 2, Minecraft 2, etc.) or just other games coming to Windows 10 (Killer Instinct)

SoldierPhoenix, Feb 21, 2018
  4. Xbox On Windows 10

No sorry there isn't. The Xbox 360 wireless controller is wireless at all times, it was not designed to work with a wired connection. A play and charge cable would only charge the controller since the controller itself has no data
    port. To use a Wireless controller you will need a Wireless Gaming Receiver. MS no longer make these, all the ones sold on the Internet are actually third party. I understand they can be difficult to set up sometimes.

Only the Xbox One controller can be used with either a wire or wireless.

Obsessive Power, Feb 22, 2018
  5. Archibald_c Win User

Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  7. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Hi when am i going to receive my Xbox on Windows 10???

Hey,

How do you mean receive Xbox on windows 10 ?

Xbox is free on windows 10 with the Xbox App where you can stream your xbox to your windows 10 device and see you stats, achievements, friends and many other things

Other ways of using xbox on your windows 10 device is buy playing xbox anywhere games or xbox enabled games from the windows 10 store

Kind Regards

AJ
  8. Vinny #1 Win User

My controller's Bluetooth is not working.

9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Thema:

Xbox On Windows 10

1. Xbox On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Windows

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  4. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  5. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  8. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  9. “Dead by daylight windows”not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Dead by daylight windows”not loading: I open the game but it says i need internet connection but the steam version works flawlessly ive had this issue for over a month 8dd404c2-4dab-4eb2-a4bb-34ef2484889e
  10. Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.: I bought a custom made xbox series x controller from Xbox Design Lab back in 2022 for some context. Worked well for two years but recently I've noticed after about a few minutes into a session the...